• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've often bashed Chicago, the town where I was born and raised, but we're missing the positive side!

That corruption exists and there's no sane person who would dispute the fact. It can, however, work FOR you. Put aside any notion that "fair" is part of the process. People who live there, trade favors like we trade cash. Who you know, who you owe and who owes you is all that's important.

Anything can be used as currency: work, cash, influence, selective vision, forgetfulness, violence, ass kicking are all currency.

The cops hold most of the cards and those who deal with them, are wealthy in Chicago. Immunity from the law is doled out like Halloween candy.

A word of caution...……… If your behavior is TOO outrageous, markers are called in and you're on your own. Black killing black doesn't even move the meter. BUT if you shoot a black CHILD, that's an oops.

An example:
    For YEARS, a street in Chicago was barricaded and street racing was held on Friday and Saturday nights. Skips drive in was the center of the action and HUNDREDS of cars were parked in the lots of local businesses to watch. They killed some racers, so the cops swooped in to bust bus loads of people.

A bunch of us worked at a pizza place and when we got off work, we all went to Skips (AKA Scampy's). There was no law anywhere! That went on for years! The law was nowhere to be found. I wonder what that cost?

Did the racing stop? Hell no! It just moved.

Flash

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    .... It can, however, work FOR you. Put aside any notion that "fair" is part of the process. People who live there, trade favors like we trade cash. Who you know, who you owe and who owes you is all that's important...

You do realize you’re describing exactly what drives Every 3d world shithole I’ve deployed to, right?

Never been to that state or city and don’t ever plan to.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom