• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txmark

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Mustang Ridge
    Looking for some .25 or preferably .30 Remington brass. A fellow at the range is trying to find some. I helped him get some dies, now looking for brass. I found that it can be made from 30-30 with the use of a lathe, just trying to avoid the extra cost and labor. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    I load both, the 25 Remington (for a Standard Arms Model M) and the 30 Remington (for a Remington Model 8). I've made brass from 30/30 cases, much prefer to buy it. Buffalo Arms has 30 Remington brass in stock, reformed from another case, they don't say which case. Graf's has 32 Remington brass in stock, can be reformed to 30.
    I haven't bought any for a few years, like everything else now, hard to get. Both cases mentioned above are not cheap...$1/piece for the .32, $1.59/piece for the .30.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Looking for some .25 or preferably .30 Remington brass. A fellow at the range is trying to find some. I helped him get some dies, now looking for brass. I found that it can be made from 30-30 with the use of a lathe, just trying to avoid the extra cost and labor. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe @Maverick44 can reply and give some clues where to get some. He shoots and reloads for an old Remington Model 8 in 30 Remington IIRC.

The guy who sold me my Model 8 gave me some original brass, as well as some that had been converted from 30-30. I did manage to find some at Grafs though. It's not cheap, but not horribly expensive either.

Looks like Grafs does have some brass in stock

They're out of 30 Rem though.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom