• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2AFirearms

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2021
    Highland Village, TX
    What about something like this in .22LR? 4.25 inches total length and 1.125 on the barrel.

NAA Last.jpg

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Sorry, I thought that might fit what you were looking for. We have it in the shop at $229.99 but would go $210.00 since you're a member on here.
    I appreciate the offer and discount, but its just not the right fit for what I'm looking for in terms of mouse guns. Its a neato little gun I've *kinda* wanted for a while but never enough to make me want to actually buy one.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I carry one in my pocket constantly, in a folding holster, loaded with two rounds of rat shot, and three rounds of regular 22 long rifle. It's a backup to my primary carry on my hip.

When I go to church or someplace that I can't carry anything larger, I swap it out for one that I have loaded with stingers.

The rat shot works great on copperheads at 3 to 4 yards.
    The "package" is so small it fits in a pocket on my cargo shorts, and I sometimes forget it's there. One of them even made the trip through the washing machine in a pair of Wrangler cargo shorts - no worse for the wear, but I did disassemble and lubricated it after the unexpected deep-clean!
    Yes, it's a get off me gun. But I've done some "unscientific" (aka piney woods redneck) ballistic testing with wet newspaper and other media, and it's not a slouch.

Surplus Guy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    Hood County
    I carry one in my pocket constantly, in a folding holster, loaded with two rounds of rat shot, and three rounds of regular 22 long rifle. It's a backup to my primary carry on my hip.

When I go to church or someplace that I can't carry anything larger, I swap it out for one that I have loaded with stingers.

The rat shot works great on copperheads at 3 to 4 yards.
    The "package" is so small it fits in a pocket on my cargo shorts, and I sometimes forget it's there. One of them even made the trip through the washing machine in a pair of Wrangler cargo shorts - no worse for the wear, but I did disassemble and lubricated it after the unexpected deep-clean!
    Yes, it's a get off me gun. But I've done some "unscientific" (aka piney woods redneck) ballistic testing with wet newspaper and other media, and it's not a slouch.
    Makes me feel better about carrying a 380 in a pocket holster. It disappears too. Thanks.

Top Bottom