• Total voters
    • This poll will close: .

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I voted shotgun simply because of the upcoming election. That particular gun may find its way onto the evil list if it hasn't already. 1911's however should still be ok with their sub 10 rd capacities. That and while 1911's are truly awesome, the FN is a real dont f*** with me weapon. Damn, now I want one too.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    happy birthday , i vote for 1911 because i think that handguns will be the first thing they try to take away from us .

Legisalation has already been introduced and is naming semi-auto long guns primarily in the form of a revised AWB. I'll try and find the source but I'm not sure I remember where I read the article. The biggest impact on handguns were capacities for some reason. I'm afraid they're gonna try and get all of them, but with the legislation in the senate already it looks like the "assault weapons" will be first.

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.......

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Gladewater, TX
    I voted for the 1911 just because i am GASsing for one right now. happy early bday too. I am thinking about buying my self a new gun for my upcoming bday, either a bond arms Snake Slayer IV or glock 26 or XD9 sub compact. Have a good one!

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    Legisalation has already been introduced and is naming semi-auto long guns primarily in the form of a revised AWB. I'll try and find the source but I'm not sure I remember where I read the article. The biggest impact on handguns were capacities for some reason. I'm afraid they're gonna try and get all of them, but with the legislation in the senate already it looks like the "assault weapons" will be first.

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.......

What what???..

Htxred.... Happy B-day, and personally I would go with a 1911, but that's my personal taste. And believe me 25 isn't when you should be freaking out... it's when you're 29 and you realize you only have 1yr till you turn 30.... *shivvers*

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Found it.

Gun Law News - H.R.1022 - Assault Weapons Ban and Law Enforcement Protection Act of 2007

Also full text of bill including named weapons:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-1022

Introduced back in Feb 2007 and allowed to remain dormant "in committee" since. Has been rumored to have been introduced in hopes of an upcoming Democratic President in order to usher it through unimpeded. If you can believe they were capable of planning this far ahead then it is a scary proposition to believe that it can come "out of committee" to be brought to a vote at anytime.

:sign0101:

sorry and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    Get the shottie!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmm......are you going to get the pistol grip version or non pistol grip version? I like the FN SLP Tactical shottie myself.

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    FN SLP mk1

169lw7p.jpg

35i2m9f.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts