• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Never forget that our friends in the federal government will kill you and your children over bullshit unconstitutional laws
    D3CEE8CB-B4EA-4312-9B30-2F573FD321EC.jpeg

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    I was in 8th grade Social Studies class when it burned. My teacher teared up at the thought of all those kids inside being burned alive.

Its been said that most of the bodies inside also had gunshot wounds. Were those self inflicted prior to the fire or did they come from the FBI agents shooting from behind the armored vehicles?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Keep in mind that the DEA was created and the ATF was re-tasked in a knee jerk reaction after the 1968 assignations of MLK and RFK. When you need to staff and arm a federal agency in a hasty manner, where do you get those people?

The answer is a sad one, you hire every graduate of FLETC you can. The problem is that all the A and B students have been scooped up by FBI, Border Patrol, USPS, and any number of other established agencies. That only leaves the C and D students that barely graduated. Many washed out over time, but some stayed and went on to run things. To me, that explains a lot.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Grades have nothing to do with shit. Look what the fbi did with victims of Epstein. Didn’t listen. If it wasn’t for the bravery of a local agency, justice wouldn’t have been served.

Haystack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Edom, TX
    That was a sad day when the ATF got away with murder. Granted, there were crazy people in there, but they didn't have to die in fire. Vernon Howell's grandmother lived near us. I never met him, and he was nuts, but to do what they did was murder. And yet........ I don't remember a protest.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Waco was another federal agency fiasco. They were not far from the fiasco that was Ruby Ridge, and they needed an operation to gain back public support. Waco was delivered to them with huge bow tied to it.

One of the allegations was that Koresh was kiddy diddler, but what's rather funny about that, those allegations weren't to my recollection made till the investigations started after the smoke cleared from Waco. Maybe he was, or maybe he wasn't, but it's easy to make such allegations when the person you are making towards is dead.

And guess who was in charge of the investigations? Janet Reno. The same attorney general that hindered the state of Idaho from prosecuting the FBI agents that were charged with murder in the Ruby Ridge fiasco. And also, one of the FBI agents charged in Idaho, was also at Waco. Coincidence? I seriously doubt that.

Sad fact is, people didn't have to die at Waco. They could have done things so much differently, but IMO, they needed a highly publicized media event on national TV to gain back some public support and credibility.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    That was a sad day when the ATF got away with murder. Granted, there were crazy people in there, but they didn't have to die in fire. Vernon Howell's grandmother lived near us. I never met him, and he was nuts, but to do what they did was murder. And yet........ I don't remember a protest.

McVey said his stunt was a protest of it.

and after Day 1 it was the FBI in charge, not the ATF.

Last edited:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Timmy McVeigh...

Let me get my facts right...

Put some fertilizer and fuel in an ALUMINUM van....

Drive it into a REINFORCED CONCRETE PARKING GARAGE with WIDE OPEN VENTING.....

Truck goes "boom".....and the WHOLE BLAME BUILDING COMES DOWN? In an aluminum van? A bit of dust....some broken windows/lights...a "boom"...

By sheer coincidence .......there were not only NO ATF AGENTS in the building that day, there were no ATF offspring in the day care center?

I have worked with ANFO....it must be CONTAINED...as in 5" drill holes, 100' deep in the strip mine. Set off in a timed fashion. It will crack the rock.

Stand TEN FEET from the BLAST ZONE? All you feel is a little THUMP on the soles of your boots...

Never bought into the ANFO in the VAN propaganda.

Det Cord on the structural BEAMS? Oh heck YEAH!

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Grades have nothing to do with shit. Look what the fbi did with victims of Epstein. Didn’t listen. If it wasn’t for the bravery of a local agency, justice wouldn’t have been served.
    Grades do mean a lot, as do referrals. Without one or both, you don't get the interview to get the job. Picture Jethro Bodine walking up to the gate at FLETC with his GED in hand and saying "I what to be a Revenuer, I'm a good shot". The documentation always gets looked at first to avoid wasting time.

Most all federal LE agencies that I have had experience with would require at least a four year degree, preferably a Masters in Accounting or IT, or a law degree for new hires since the mid eighties.

That said, one of my dearest friends, now passed, was from a previous time. In the early 1960's, he joined the Border Patrol fresh out of high school. 30 years later he retired out as a Special Investigator with INS and responsible for a large dangerous piece of this earth. Oh, the stories he could tell if and when you could get him going!

As for Epstein, who didn't listen? I would bet that the field agents listened well, and filled out the proper forms in triplicate. However when the reports were turned in, it only went as high as someone connected to one of Epstein's "guests" to the island had the stroke to stop it from gong any further..

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Timmy McVeigh...

Truck goes "boom".....and the WHOLE BLAME BUILDING COMES DOWN? In an aluminum van? A bit of dust....some broken windows/lights...a "boom"...

By sheer coincidence .......there were not only NO ATF AGENTS in the building that day, there were no ATF offspring in the day care center?

I have worked with ANFO....it must be CONTAINED...as in 5" drill holes, 100' deep in the strip mine. Set off in a timed fashion. It will crack the rock.

Stand TEN FEET from the BLAST ZONE? All you feel is a little THUMP on the soles of your boots...

He sure was executed quickly from what I remember

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Waco was another federal agency fiasco. They were not far from the fiasco that was Ruby Ridge, and they needed an operation to gain back public support. Waco was delivered to them with huge bow tied to it.

One of the allegations was that Koresh was kiddy diddler, but what's rather funny about that, those allegations weren't to my recollection made till the investigations started after the smoke cleared from Waco. Maybe he was, or maybe he wasn't, but it's easy to make such allegations when the person you are making towards is dead.

And guess who was in charge of the investigations? Janet Reno. The same attorney general that hindered the state of Idaho from prosecuting the FBI agents that were charged with murder in the Ruby Ridge fiasco. And also, one of the FBI agents charged in Idaho, was also at Waco. Coincidence? I seriously doubt that.

Sad fact is, people didn't have to die at Waco. They could have done things so much differently, but IMO, they needed a highly publicized media event on national TV to gain back some public support and credibility.
    Another accusation was that they had illegally manufactured/modified weapons. None were ever shown pulled from the ashes.

As for Janet Reno, am I the only one that sees her resemblance in Chelsea Clinton? Could it be that, oh never mind,

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Timmy McVeigh...

I think I agree with you regarding most of your statements. That said, I have seen a lot of damage done with AMFO alone, even "non-contained".

I do know that the difference between it being in poly drums and steel drums is significant. How that corresponds to either being in an aluminum truck body, I have no idea. Not sure we ever asked U-Haul for donations.

If I knew how to make a MEME, I would make one of me at an intersection with a sign reading "Will Work for Detcord".

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Timmy McVeigh...

Anfo in 55gal drums like he did will go high order just fine with a proper cap.

Heck they use smallish bags of it for avalanche control dropped from a helo.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Top Bottom