• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    And now one of the asshole instigators is heading the ATF...what the hell have we become?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    It's not what WE have become that bothers me.
    It's what has become acceptable to our government that bothers me.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    The answer is a sad one, you hire every graduate of FLETC you can. The problem is that all the A and B students have been scooped up by FBI, Border Patrol, USPS, and any number of other established agencies. That only leaves the C and D students that barely graduated. Many washed out over time, but some stayed and went on to run things. To me, that explains a lot.

Balderdash - talk about sad replies - how did you make that stuff up????

Prospective federal agents are not sent to FLETC to pass the general FLETC LE training and then get doled out to agencies based on their grades. That is preposterous.

The FBI has it's own academy - nothing to do with FLETC.

The DEA trains at shared space at the FBI academy. DEA Special Agent (criminal investigator) hiring standards are fairly tough.

The Border Patrol hires from a civil service examination, after that they vet applicants who passed the test, then they send them to the to the Border Patrol Academy; which was once located at FLETC in GA. I believe it is now at FLETC Artesia, NM although they may have academies at both locations.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    It was a relatively very short period of time. I think he volunteered himself to me a martyr. Personally, I would probably remember who he was long after I say "George who?" or "Trayvon who"

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Balderdash - talk about sad replies - how did you make that stuff up????

Prospective federal agents are not sent to FLETC to pass the general FLETC LE training and then get doled out to agencies based on their grades. That is preposterous.

The FBI has it's own academy - nothing to do with FLETC.

The DEA trains at shared space at the FBI academy. DEA Special Agent (criminal investigator) hiring standards are fairly tough.

The Border Patrol hires from a civil service examination, after that they vet applicants who passed the test, then they send them to the to the Border Patrol Academy; which was once located at FLETC in GA. I believe it is now at FLETC Artesia, NM although they may have academies at both locations.

I did not make any of it up. I think I was clear in stating that it was my OPINION from my personable\\ gathering of info front many years with the persons that I referred to.

I am not sure which of my opinions or on which agency you are dis-agree with.
    From what timeframe are you disagreeing.
    with my assumptions or opinions? On this thread, I can discuss the '60s and the 80s and beyond, the 70s are kind of a blur

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I did not make any of it up. I think I was clear in stating that it was my OPINION from my personable\\ gathering of info front many years with the persons that I referred to.

I am not sure which of my opinions or on which agency you are dis-agree with.
    From what timeframe are you disagreeing.
    with my assumptions or opinions? On this thread, I can discuss the '60s and the 80s and beyond, the 70s are kind of a blur

Damn spall chock got me again.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    When Waco happened, I was working with a guy who had spent most of his life in Philadelphia. I told him that this reminded me of something that had happened in Philly years earlier. He immediately said, "MOVE!" Yeah, that was it! (Google it if you want details, but basically back in 1985, a sort of religious separatist group in Philly that had MOVE as their acronym had a building and the government had a bunch of minor warrants, so they decided to raid the place. The residents fought back and the cops made up a bomb and dropped it on the roof. They didn't know crap about making a bomb and it blew up much of the building and wound up burning down a huge area around there. Bunch of people, including kids, were killed.)

So I asked my co-worker, "I remember the event being all over the news, but I never did hear any outcome from it."

He replied, "It was the same outcome that's gonna come out of Waco. The cops and feds and government folks all got together and held a closed-door investigation that lasted until they all could agree that the dead people were the ones at fault, and not any of them."

He was 100% correct.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Another accusation was that they had illegally manufactured/modified weapons. None were ever shown pulled from the ashes.

As for Janet Reno, am I the only one that sees her resemblance in Chelsea Clinton? Could it be that, oh never mind,
    As butt shit fugly as Chelsea is, her wrist aren't dragging the pavement yet! Not saying it not possibly coming.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Waco was another federal agency fiasco. They were not far from the fiasco that was Ruby Ridge, and they needed an operation to gain back public support. Waco was delivered to them with huge bow tied to it.

One of the allegations was that Koresh was kiddy diddler, but what's rather funny about that, those allegations weren't to my recollection made till the investigations started after the smoke cleared from Waco. Maybe he was, or maybe he wasn't, but it's easy to make such allegations when the person you are making towards is dead.

And guess who was in charge of the investigations? Janet Reno. The same attorney general that hindered the state of Idaho from prosecuting the FBI agents that were charged with murder in the Ruby Ridge fiasco. And also, one of the FBI agents charged in Idaho, was also at Waco. Coincidence? I seriously doubt that.

Sad fact is, people didn't have to die at Waco. They could have done things so much differently, but IMO, they needed a highly publicized media event on national TV to gain back some public support and credibility.
    He absolutely was a pedophile. I am shocked anyone would try to deny that. Testimony given by kids and parents showed this.

Vernon Howell was a scumbag. Period.

ATF was grandstanding. Wanted to make a splash to justify their existence. Made a splash all right.

The sheriff had arrested Howell before. Would wait until Howell went into town (weekly trip, made alone). Always went along peacefully.

But the ATF would not give him the option to do this.

Just because the ATF royally screwed up is no reason to make Howell a martyr.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Timmy McVeigh...

Let me get my facts right...

Put some fertilizer and fuel in an ALUMINUM van....

Drive it into a REINFORCED CONCRETE PARKING GARAGE with WIDE OPEN VENTING.....

Truck goes "boom".....and the WHOLE BLAME BUILDING COMES DOWN? In an aluminum van? A bit of dust....some broken windows/lights...a "boom"...

By sheer coincidence .......there were not only NO ATF AGENTS in the building that day, there were no ATF offspring in the day care center?

I have worked with ANFO....it must be CONTAINED...as in 5" drill holes, 100' deep in the strip mine. Set off in a timed fashion. It will crack the rock.

Stand TEN FEET from the BLAST ZONE? All you feel is a little THUMP on the soles of your boots...

Never bought into the ANFO in the VAN propaganda.

Det Cord on the structural BEAMS? Oh heck YEAH!

You need to study up on ammonium nitrate.

It reaches a state where it will detonate. Think Texas City disaster. Also, West. It was not contained as you described in the West explosion.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    It does go bang...

Will not "cut" reinforced concrete pillars at the other end of the parking garage...

Does not explain why? there were no ATF Agents in the building that day. Does not explain why there were no ATF Agents offspring in the Day Care Center that day?

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    You need to study up on ammonium nitrate.

It reaches a state where it will detonate. Think Texas City disaster. Also, West. It was not contained as you described in the West explosion.
    It's been a while and I was busy helping people make bullets for Uncle Sam or Uncle Slick as it were but I recall an article, testimony or something about him (McVeigh not Slick) being observed mixing stuff in barrels in a park, vacant lot, roadside lot, something to that effect.

Last edited:

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    The truck in OKC was never in a parking garage. It was parked on the street in front of the Murrah building. I remember the incident well......the 10 story hospital I was working in rocked when it was hit by the shock wave......we had just pulled the first biopsy from a heart transplant patient in the cathlab. I reported to work that morning @0530....didn't get home till the next day.......

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    For what it's worth.....the FBI agent that was in charge of Ruby Ridge was in also in charge of Waco and was stationed in the Murrah building.....iirc.....he was not in the building that morning....

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Feebs....ahhh Ruby Ridge.....

Pretty good at murdering pregnant women & children...

Their sharpshooters are pretty good at missing the intended target... when Finicum was shot up by OSP at a roadblock in Oregon (Harney Co, BLM office occupation to protest imprisoning the Hammond brothers), the FBI shot twice, missed finicum once and hit the door frame of the SUV once, then lied about having shot at all, and was eventually prosecuted for making a false statement. Musta been embarrassing.

Top Bottom