• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    Anybody else watching? I'm starting to yawn from hearing the same damn thing....from BOTH of them. Obama to me isnt staying on track of simply answering the f-ing question. All the questions revolve around the economy. I'm still waiting to hear a gun related question. The little jabs between them are kinda comical. BTW, how hard is it to STFU when you're time is up?

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    and now Obama wants to change the rules and have follow-ups...go figure. IMO, McCain is dominating the 2nd half now and has Obama off balance a bit and he's flip flopping on an Afghanistan troop surge

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    He's always flip flopping. I have a video of him right before we invaded Iraq, saying he fully supported president Bush in his decisions. And now he is saying he has no idea why we are even there. McCain may dominate, but the "experts" will say Obama dominated the entire thing.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    Question:

How come it takes 5 minutes of dialogue for a presidential candidate to answer a question that would only take me 30 seconds to reply to? Not to mention I could probably articulate myself better than those two.

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    Exactly...or say "thats an excellent question"...then answer it in the opposite way. example - Whats your ideal carry pistol? And answer with, well I can tell you which one I wouldnt want to carry.

OldGringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    Thought I was going to draw down on the tv when Brokaw tossed out his "how much should americans be willing to sacrifice?" question. Hey moron look at the Dow Jones fer crying out loud, there's your sacrifice!!!!! At that point I turned it off and went for a walk to calm down. Man this is totally out of hand!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    The question base was pathetically narrow. Totally negated the 'town hall setting' effect.

They both said nothing new - unfortunately.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Gladewater, TX
    i am sure am glad that Americas Funniest Videos was on a channel because the debate was on FOURTEEN channels and my only other option was the NASA channel, home shopping or the catholic channel. Now if Tom Bergeron was the modereator i might watch the debate. lo

Top Bottom