• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • APatriot

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    Obama is imploding as I anticipated. The man is incompetent and inexperienced and it is definitely beginning to show. It really is that simple. Obama lacks leadership and demonstrates a "waffling" commensurate with indecision and an immature disposition in thinking all he has to do is "speak".....Please tighten up the seatbelts, we are in for a ride.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Obama is imploding as I anticipated. The man is incompetent and inexperienced and it is definitely beginning to show. It really is that simple. Obama lacks leadership and demonstrates a "waffling" commensurate with indecision and an immature disposition in thinking all he has to do is "speak".....Please tighten up the seatbelts, we are in for a ride.

I thank God that our son, a US soldier, injured in Iraq will be discharged next week and that our Marine Sgt. Son in Law also an Iraq Vet is safe and sound in the US, and that our daughter, a former US Navy sailor is now a civilian and attending school on the GI Bill....My Prayers to the Military in Afghanistan at the whims of obama and they in the US likewise

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Thanks to all of them for their service. You should be proud, just as we are of them. People (OK, Libtards) just don't realize what it means to serve, to serve under someone they are proud of, and to have pride in their country.

I recall ten years ago now, was a traveling PC Tech. Was doing a job at Fort Polk, got to talking with a 12 year Sgt. He went on and on about Bill Clinton's trashing the military, said that he was getting out. Sounds like we were losing a well trained enlisted man, he had put in a lot of time in grade.

Point is this. The policies of the CIC does have repercussions all the way down the chain of command. And at this time, we need our military to step up, stay strong, and to BE SUPPORTED.

2Shots1Wound

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    I wouldn't call it a shinning moment. Criticism is just that, criticism. It doesn't remove the problem. We'll be losing alot of traction with our foreign policy in the next few years with this guy. The timing couldn't be any worst.

Top Bottom