• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    I like full house loads. No matter how you hold it you will get a small bruise in your shoulder pocket. That just is part of handling a shotgun, I hated it when they gave us light load ammunition. The female Agents were complaining it hurt too much. So about 2005 they came up with reduced recoil rounds to issue. The stuff that wouldn't cycle through any semi automatic, just the 14" Wilson pumps.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    My Maverick 88 kicks a lot like that

Unfortunately, the planets didn't align and he brought it for me to shoot, but the damn threat of rain just threw everything off.

BTW: I don't know who's rifle was on the table next to the raffle prizes,( maybe Dawico's) but it's one weapon I wished I had at least asked to shoot.

Last edited:

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    Unfortunately, the planets didn't align and he brought it for me to shoot, but the damn threat of rain just threw everything off.

BTW: I don't know who's rifle was on the table next to the raffle prizes,( maybe Dawico's) but it's one weapon I wished I had at least asked to shoot.

Rain just needs to knock it off. Dark rain and headlights, you might as well give me a white cane to hang outside the truck. LOL

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I like full house loads. No matter how you hold it you will get a small bruise in your shoulder pocket. That just is part of handling a shotgun, I hated it when they gave us light load ammunition. The female Agents were complaining it hurt too much. So about 2005 they came up with reduced recoil rounds to issue. The stuff that wouldn't cycle through any semi automatic, just the 14" Wilson pumps.
    I have some federal "law enforcement" rounds. not sure what they are exactly but they hurt, even with a limbsaver on top of a Blackhawk Knoxx Specops NRS stock thingy. Bought it off a cop and kept it since it looks cool

ETA: just checked
    Federal Tactical 9-00 Buck Shot 2 3/4

7d8c4b87341601f5dffbdb7e02a4fcb5.jpg

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994