• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rubikees

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Houston
    I forgot to tell you guys that we have started a three gun practice match every 1st Saturday of the month. Today was the first one and it was a bit rough around the edges. I did discover that there are more accessories that I need to purchase. We are getting ready for a 3 gun world match that will be held here in Texas, just a few miles from Houston.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I forgot to tell you guys that we have started a three gun practice match every 1st Saturday of the month. Today was the first one and it was a bit rough around the edges. I did discover that there are more accessories that I need to purchase. We are getting ready for a 3 gun world match that will be held here in Texas, just a few miles from Houston.

And when you say "we" whom are you referring? What Range? I think I've seen you post before about Thunder in Conroe, or was that someone else? Price to participate? MOre details please, I suspect there are people here interested.

elpasoguntrader

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    el paso
    Would like some information on your match,, We are trying to put one together here in el paso and would like some on the information you learned.

Rubikees

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Houston
    Sorry guys, Thunder Club held the 1st 3 gun match last Saturday and will be holding a 3 gun match on the 1st Saturday of every month. So the next fun match will be Saturday 3Nov. I do not think you have to be a club member but I can double check on that issue. The match is held under Lone Star Shooting Association (LSSA) rules. The match begins at 9:00 am with sign in beginning at 8 and shooter's briefing at 8:30. Cost of the match is $25. Rules can be found at Lone Star Shooting Association > Home.

Rubikees

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Houston
    Thunder Club is at Thunder Shooting Range up North of Houston. The fun match is $25 per person and you do not need to be a club member to participate in the 3 gun match.

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    A few more questions. How many rnds do we need to bring? Slugs? How many stages? Length of match. You guys are a little closer for me than Impact

Rubikees

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Houston
    The first match had 4 scenarios that lasted a bit longer than needed but we now have more qualified members to allow us to form more squads. We used slugs, bird shot of 7 or higher, pistol and rifle rounds. I think you will be safe with 100 rounds of pistol and rifle rounds, 25 rounds of bird shot, and 10 rounds of slugs.

Top Bottom