• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Edmond, OK
    I hope everybody has their DVR set for the upcoming 3 Gun Nation show on the Versus channel! This is going to be the best thing on TV.

The first shows air on Monday July 26th at 7:30AM ET, Thursday July 29th 3:00PM ET and then every week in the same slots.

I know the crew filmed me during one of my runs at the FNH match. Hopefully I did something good or bad enough to get my 5 minutes of fame.

Here are a couple of links to get your interest up.

Check it out!

3 Gun Nation - Versus

3-Gun Nation

Be sure to email the Versus channel and thank them for covering the shooting sports.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Edmond, OK
    The 2nd show was a great episode!
    I got to shoot in the Pan American Shotgun Championships this past weekend with Pat Kelly and his wife. Pat helped me a bunch with my match. They are great people.
    I also got to chat with Chad Adams at the match. He said they are working on getting things lined out for season 2 of 3 Gun Nation right now. So please email Versus and your favorite gun and gear manufacturers and tell them to get on board with the show.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Edmond, OK
    You are very observant my friend! I signed up awhile ago hoping to keep up with the shooting sports in the DFW and N. TX areas. I didn't get to do much with the forum because I started shooting a bunch of competitons. Now I am trying to get the word out about a great competitive shooting show so I thought I would share the info with your great forum members. If you think your memebers here would not be interested in a shooting show then I apologize and would suggest that the moderators remove my thread.

I was hoping to get more comments and a discussion going about 3 gun and the awesome 3 gun nation show.

Have you watched it? I only caught half of the epsisode this morning but the part I did catch was excellent. The cave stage was bada$$! I don't think the cave shoot ahs ever been done before has it? I just shot the Pan American shotgun Championship tow weeks ago up at the Rock Castle Shooting Center and it is awesome. They have a golf resort with sproting clays, trap, skeet, adn they are hosting biug shooting events there. It was excellent. Too bad its so far from OK and TX.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Edmond, OK
    I made my TV debute this morning, yeee haw!!! In case you didn't recognize me I was the guy that took the first shots at the Rip's Slider stage with the blue and white shirt and Triangle Shooting Sports hat on backwards. I was also the guy that made Jerry Miculek (who shot it right after me) look faster than he realy is.
    You can view past episodes of the show here.
    http://www.3gunnation.com/tv/

Did anybody watch the show? One of S. Texas' best 3 gunners, Benny Hill who owns Triangle shooting sports talked about the game.

Top Bottom