• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hey all, I haven't had enough time in my life for 3 gun, and don't see that changing any time soon, so I'm going to sell my FN and shotgun gear. Price is $1000 FTF.

What I'm selling:

• FN SLP Mk1. It's gas-operated, has a 22" barrel with flip-up sight for slugs and uses Browning Invector (not PLUS!!) chokes.
    • 4 CCW brand 4 round shotgun strippers with the flat spring clip belt attachment, two NIP. These also make decent AR magazine holders.
    • 1 AP Customs 4x4 shotgun stripper with Tek Lok attachment.

I never touched the mechanicals of the shotgun - all springs and trigger are stock. I did add a Nordic +1 extension to bring the magazine capacity up to 9 rounds for grounded gun starts, a Nordic bolt handle and a 3gungear.com 2 round carrier for locked open "emergency" reloads. I also opened up the loading port slightly, flattened the "hook" off the butt pad and covered the sticky rubber with duct tape to keep it from snagging my shirt to make reloading easier.

I've also got the stock magazine cap, the Nordic magazine spring (which I think shouldn't be needed with only a +1 extension), both chokes from the factory and the "heavy" piston that I never even used and I think I can still find the stock bolt handle.

I used this for 3 gun and a few rounds of skeet and trap. If I had to guesstimate a round count, I'd say 600 ish? The gun's always run as smooth as could be, and everything I've run through it (hand loaded skeet loads, low brass factory, some buck and slugs) has cycled without any problem.

Overall condition is very good, has a couple dings and scuffs from grounding barrels.

Fastest response will probably be to hit me with a private message on here. Thanks for looking.

Included are pics so you can see what a hack I am. :p

full.jpg port1.jpg port2.jpg stock.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    If you're in the area and want to shoot it before you decide, let me know.

Also willing to consider partial trades. Especially looking for an IR laser right now (kind of trading 3 gun for NV).

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom