• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Broke out the G3K today. I had problems with it that took me longer than it should have to resolve. (One of the problems being no place to test fire it) H & K packs with burst have a lot of things going on in them! New bolt head, firing pin, hammer spring were also part of the equation.

Those of y’all that couldn’t mEZE E shoot missed out on a damn fine day. Good friend’s good food & Shooting makes for a happy Baboon.

The fun we were having attracted a few neighbors who more then happy when they left.
    DK Firearms

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Had a great time today. Glad you came out. It was cool you were able to get a chance to run the G3 & test it out. You know, today made me realize how much fun you can have in 3 seconds with your cloths on. Im lovin that G3 & you have definitely got the bug going. Im thinking a reactive trigger will be the closest ill come to have a F/A gun.
    Cant wait till you come out next time & rock the MP5. 20210320_135510.jpg

Screenshot_20210320-235736_Gallery.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Now I need to clean off a bench to clean that filthy ho! I had a dedicated improvised cleaning table that was a B&D Work Mate that I could mount a piece plywood on. It wasn't as high as a bench & worked well, but I gave that away to a buddies dad who helped in the move. He does small engine repair & it should serve him well (he's got my Stilh weedeater)

When I left out of your place I found that church I was telling you about with that breakfast fellowship. It's on 315 Bushy Creek. I had to check out wtf was burning & smoking so bad. As much as I was hoping it was a controlled burn, I'd bet it was a cigarette butt out the window.

I got a kick out of the neighborhood boys. I'd like to met the dudes they were taking about. Might be the making of something great there! I'm just now starting to wind down from a kick ass day. We saw a tree down next time!

Top Bottom