• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    *****SOLD!!!***Anyone know what aftermarket 30 Rd. Glock mags go for now? 30 round mags, made by USA Mag...
    I have 5 new ones in my safe, never used. I'm thinking I should hang on to them, just in case they get real hard to find.
    Anyone have any experience with them? I got them in a trade and never used them. :confused:
    Military Camp

idleprocess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW.com
    The Glock 18 magazines (fit all 9mm Glocks) are 31 rounds (stock) or 33 rounds (with factory +2 extension). I have never seen them sold without the +2 extensions.

I have one and it works great. Alters the balance of the weapon noticeably and looks dorky as hell though.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    GT has Glock Factory 30 round mags, not after market.

Looking on their site right now and cant even find the 30 rd. Glock mag....not listed with the rest of them.

I have seen the factory mags for the Glock 18 for $50 and up at other places...if GT has it wouuld you mind sending me the link? Thanks.:confused:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Looking on their site right now and cant even find the 30 rd. Glock mag....not listed with the rest of them.

I have seen the factory mags for the Glock 18 for $50 and up at other places...if GT has it wouuld you mind sending me the link? Thanks.:confused:

Gotta go in and ask. If they are out of stock they will order it and call you when it is in.

O.S.O.K.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Imho

This is what the Glock 18 mags are for:

HPIM1170.JPG

Trailer park uzi Kel-tec Sub 2000 Glock model. They work great in em.

I'd hold onto your mags for now Texascop2 - in time - probably not too long, their value will increase.

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    I picked up a bunch of new Glock 18c mags off Gunbroker.com for around 25.00 each but you had to buy about 4 at a time.

Anyhow, I thought about buying one of those Kel tecs my self.

GlockGuy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    I picked up a bunch of new Glock 18c mags off Gunbroker.com for around 25.00 each but you had to buy about 4 at a time.

Anyhow, I thought about buying one of those Kel tecs my self.
    This is where I got mine and what I paid for them.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    that doesnt mean you shouldnt go shooting. get your dad or someone else to take you.

you are old enough to vote now and need to keep yourself informed on what politicians are trying to take away your right to shoot... or hunt... or protect yourself.

it will be up to your generation to continue to defend the 2nd amendment...dont get discouraged, stay involved.:patriot:

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    That is an interresting question, from my under standing an 18yr old and buy a hand gun through a private sell. If that is true, I don't see the problem with one at a gun range with a hand gun since there is a legal way to buy it. Personaly though, I wouldn't do it without an adult but that is just me.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom