• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I've recently gotten really into reloading so I can make as much as I want and I know that 300blk ammo is still pretty hard to find. Ive got four boxes of this stuff
    300 AAC BLACKOUT 150 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip 20 rds [300BLK150NOSBT20RD] - $27.99 : Precision ONe Ammunition, Dont Shoot Twice Shoot Precision ONe
    I paid 32 a box for it at the gun show a couple months ago.
    Ive got four boxes of this stuff as well
    PNW Arms Ammo 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal Jacket (Bi-Metal)
    I'd like 20 a box for it. Just trying to get back what I have in this stuff. I dont want to deal with shipping so local pick up only in the central texas area.

I dont want to split it up at this time.
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    The furthest south I make it is the Sams in San Marcos. I'll be going there Sunday afternoon if someone from the south wants to meet up. I want 32 a box for the precision one stuff. You can find it cheaper online like in the link but by the time you add shipping its 32 a box or more depending on how much you order at a time. Not looking to price gouge anyone, just want to get my money back out of it.

Edited the original post to say I want to sell it all together.

NaturallyArrognt

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Boerne
    ok, well if u decide u want to sell the 4 boxes of PNW for $20 each (original post) then I can probably make it up to Sam's in San Marcos on Sunday. Ill let u know if u part out those boxes...

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Since you responded before I edited I'll honor the original post. We will be down there about 4pm but can be flexible if need be to meet up. Im going to the range til noon or so then I'm free the rest of the day. Shoot me a PM with your number and we can set up meeting.

Top Bottom