• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    As the obamination's economy further deteriorates as it will, higher taxes, more unemployment, and hunger will increase. Likewise the want or need for food stamps
    by the poor will increase. Crime, already rampant in certain areas of the cities will
    likewise increase. Citizens having to kill thugs will increase, and the protected human
    species demands will increase.

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    Its like everyone you know has food stamps. My moms friend used to get food stamps and she was still just barely making it, then her job cut her hours and right after that food stamps decided she was making too much. She now has no food in her house and has to go get a second job just to get by. Totally sucks. Her son is now staying with her mother cause she has no food. This system sucks.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    My point exactly! The people who need help can't get help, because the GD illegals are sitting in their homes on welfare while the CITIZENS of this country don't get shit!

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    Its like everyone you know has food stamps. My moms friend used to get food stamps and she was still just barely making it, then her job cut her hours and right after that food stamps decided she was making too much. She now has no food in her house and has to go get a second job just to get by. Totally sucks. Her son is now staying with her mother cause she has no food. This system sucks.

+100! Similar story with my wife's mother before she passed away. She needed help to survive yet according to the system she made $11.00 a month too much. During visit to Welfare Office trying to get help for her, my wife would see people driving up in nice new cars to receive their checks and fod stamps!! If you are raised in the system........you learn how to work the system!

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    +100! Similar story with my wife's mother before she passed away. She needed help to survive yet according to the system she made $11.00 a month too much. During visit to Welfare Office trying to get help for her, my wife would see people driving up in nice new cars to receive their checks and fod stamps!! If you are raised in the system........you learn how to work the system!
    Yep when I worked the HHSC building I'd see it all day every day. It is enough to make you sick. I've seen people leaving mad that got turned down for benefits for BS reasons just to have a ghetto superstar pull up in a brand new Cadillac and grab a check and go. Most of the time they are mailed, unless a legitimate address is not had then they prefer to pick the check up from the office.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Well I am about ready to join them.
    Start me a web based Evangelical site (Tax Exempt praise Obama and send me a check for 19.95), sell some dope and live off welfare. That's the Obama way!!!

I have to some times just joke about it so I don't slit my own throat.

These programs need to be run like unemployment. You don't pay in you don't qualify. Once you use all your benefits you better be working or go hungry.

Oh, dam, SNAP the Obamanation keeps extending that too!!!!

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    well, i guess that is 34 million we don't have to worry about if a revolution ever came to rise....

before they fought about anything...they'd wait for a check to come first
    Cool stake out the Ol'mail box and pop them going for the check.
    Don't want them around after is all over anyway!!

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    When I was a kid, a friend of my mom wanted me to go to the store for her. All she had was food stamps. I was mortified, but at least I wasn't buying tampons.

To this day, we laugh cause we were too embarrassed to use food stamps. The really funny part about that lady's family ... they were too embarrassed to use coupons.

megafatcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    In Rome the populace got a pottery 'chit' to take to the gov't bakeries and get their bread each day. This was about 1/2 way through the dcline. During the rise, at 14 a boy was married and enrolled in a legion, and given a plot of land to earn his own way. History repeats.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom