• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    What has always pissed me off about this illegal immigration situation is this. The media keeps telling us these people are coming to the US for safety and to start a new life. I am sure there were many places along their routes where they could have stopped and been safe and started over.
    They are coming to the US for the government hand outs and probably free living quarters.
    The Democrats don't care about them, they just want the media to portray them as the "we care" party.

My wife's aunt is a dedicated Democrat. He husband was a Federal Judge before his death and he was legal adviser to JFK years ago. The whole family is die-hard democrats. A few years ago this aunt appeared before the Dallas City Council supporting the influx of illegals into Dallas. She lives alone in a large two story house. At a family function shortly after her televised city council speech, I asked her how many illegals she was going to house, since she had so much extra room. She looked at me like I was an idiot and said "I don't want any of them in MY house". Case closed on compassion. Lets be supportive, but not in my neighborhood!!
    I feel sorrow for all those people who legally came to this country to live. They obeyed all of the rules. They waited their turn to gain citizenship and finally they were sworn in. Nice guys always finish last.
    From the Rio Grande River to Antarctica everyone who lives there can come up with a reason to seek asylum - everyone. They need to get out of their coward mode and fix their own countries. A million people with stones can eliminate a drug lord if they want to. Don't come here and try to change my country. It ain't gonna happen.

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    From the Rio Grande River to Antarctica everyone who lives there can come up with a reason to seek asylum - everyone. They need to get out of their coward mode and fix their own countries. A million people with stones can eliminate a drug lord if they want to. Don't come here and try to change my country. It ain't gonna happen.

I agree with you 100% BUT it is happening right now!!!!

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No-one can claim I'm against refinement and meaningful embellishment of our immigration system.

When will congress address these concerns??? They seem unwilling to do so.

For the moment, all that is happening is pretty much within the constraints of the codified laws of our nation.

The central cohesive message of this thread should be heard by our legislators. Maybe?

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    No-one can claim I'm against refinement and meaningful embellishment of our immigration system.

When will congress address these concerns??? They seem unwilling to do so.

For the moment, all that is happening is pretty much within the constraints of the codified laws of our nation.

The central cohesive message of this thread should be heard by our legislators. Maybe?
    The only message they hear is votes. Vote them all out.

Top Bottom