• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Hey guys figured I'd post this up, the wife and I are gonna be heading back down to that area, just outside of Sinton. I love how active the San Antonio group is when it comes to meeting up, range days, etc. so it would be nice to get the Corpus area folks on a similar page. Got a lot of friends and family in the area already but never a bad thing to meet more like minded people.
    Hurley's Gold

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    D, just make sure you hollar at us lowly San Antonians when y'all do. I got no problem heading down that way, my outlaws live in Corpus so we are down that way fairly often(Annaville area)

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Cool....Sinton is just down the road.....

Keep us posted on your relocation...when you get settled, let's do some shooting....

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012

Keep us posted on your relocation...when you get settled, let's do some shooting....

Definitely, I wanted to swing by your shop when I was down last weekend but like always it's too short a visit. We should be moving early June, also pretty sure you know my parents or at least know of them, asked my mom and said they knew who you were. Also when you joined the forum I asked around to friends in the area about your place and nobody had anything negative to say, just a little ego boost for ya.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    looking forward to meeting you and going shooting once you get settled.

Looking like we'll be heading down that way beginning of June but have some work to do on the place we're moving into but I'll for sure let y'all know. It's job hunting time though, I've got a couple offers I can take if I don't find anything else right away but still looking. I'll actually be in Sinton this weekend for a fundraising dinner/auction/roping event at the San Patricio county fairgrounds. One of the guys from my unit we lost in Afghanistan was from Orange Grove and his family set up a scholarship in his name (LCpl Colton Rusk).

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Sounds good to me, it's easy to organize one all you have to do is decide on a place and set a time, you'll never get everyone out but even if one or two show its usually a good time.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Good luck with the move. If you need any help, let me know.

Appreciate that but we got it covered, only big stuff we have here is my work bench and BBQ pit, the rest is clothes, guns, misc crap, etc. all of our furniture has been in storage down in that area for the past year while we were looking for a permanent place here which didn't happen.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012

Came down for the weekend, ran by to check out the place an meet you but apparently you had a class going. Grabbed your cards for proof lol, I like your setup there.

3ygy4ese.jpg

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Damn sorry to have missed you! Yes we had a class going...... So you must have met my Son, Tyler.

On Sundays we are closed, but we go into the shop around noon to clean the range and get ready for the week. Some of our friends are clued in that if they show on Sunday, we end up shooting on the range and shooting the bull in the shop. Relaxed and informal atmosphere for sure......

You are welcome to come by anytime

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Damn sorry to have missed you! Yes we had a class going...... So you must have met my Son, Tyler.

On Sundays we are closed, but we go into the shop around noon to clean the range and get ready for the week. Some of our friends are clued in that if they show on Sunday, we end up shooting on the range and shooting the bull in the shop. Relaxed and informal atmosphere for sure......

You are welcome to come by anytime

Hmm I'm not leaving til tomorrow later so I might swing by, went in there with my mom because we were in the area an wanted to say hey.

Top Bottom