• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Downhill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2017
    Baird Texas
    How far off road were ya'll? The reason I ask is - It's all fun until you have to pack the meat and head out. That's where the real work is. But I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Tgoody14

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Lake Amistad
    How far off road were ya'll? The reason I ask is - It's all fun until you have to pack the meat and head out. That's where the real work is. But I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Somedays 2-3 miles, somedays 6. One day we went 17 miles in a big circle. Our job allows us to be outside walking everyday so it wasn't as harsh of a surprise to our bodies when we threw on some poundage, but we prepared as much as possible beforehand because yes you are correct packing meat out is not for the faint of heart haha

Tgoody14

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Lake Amistad
    Well I’m back with another hunt video guys. The Wife drew a NM nonres Muley tag in Unit 34 and was able to put a nice 5x4 down on her first day... she had to put the work in for him tho, which was great to see her get the full experience!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Thanks, I don’t know if she could’ve ran those mountains a second day lol glad it all worked out the way it did

I went hunting in CO last month. I seemed to get stronger around the 3rd day. First and second I was sucking wind.

Top Bottom