• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    First post=good deal. Only place I've seen with a better price is gtdistributors. But they are sold out at the moment. As for Botach, BUYER BEWARE! Please, please, please do your research on this company!

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    i havent had any problems with them, but then again i never completed my order. i ordered some snap caps from them last month. i placed my order at like 2am and when i woke up i had a back order notice. i was cool, so i waited 3 weeks, and decided to cancel. i sent a request to cancel on sunday. by 3pm monday they had sent me notice of cancelation.

if they are as good as they were in handling my backorder/cancellation, i have no problem trying to order from them again in the future.

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    Lol, ok then. Sure they do, they even have them on this forum. They start out "positive for, or +1 for....". Sure some people have had good service from them, but a great number of people haven't. You don't hear the term getting "midwayed" or "brownelled", but you do hear about people getting botached. Either way, it's your money and time. I choose not to risk mine.

Top Bottom