• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Yeah I was kinda surprised when I saw that article. How ghetto do the kids have to be that they would plot and conspire to injure their teacher. That's rather scary. Lock these kids up in jail and throw away the key.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Wow, that is pretty messed up. My only question, where are the parents at? They should be spanking the hell out of their kids.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    The parents failed.This never should have happened but a lot of kids are latch key kids and do not have the parents at home.Our society is going down the toilet and thats why I pay attention to my surroundings.I will not have some kid walk up and kill me or my family.Call me paranoid but I watch my back because you never know what can happen.

SO758

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Central TX
    Wow, that is pretty messed up. My only question, where are the parents at? They should be spanking the hell out of their kids.

No parents and no spanking equals no moral values. I truly believe that our society is headed, if not halfway there, to hell in a hand basket.
    Because we are in a steep moral decline and still upshifting gears.

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    my wife teaches at a school where a little girl stabbed the principal in the neck with a pencil, and threw a chair at another principal, and a teacher got in trouble after tackling her to the ground because he wasnt "trained" to handle her "kind" she had some sort of disorder, you know the one that makes u throw things and stab teachers.

IMO it IS the parents, not only the ones that do not teach their kids right and wrong, but also the ones that complain about unimportant things.

im only 24, not a parent yet, but good thing i married a teacher, our kids will be homeschooled til high school grade level. (i think everyone hsould exp high school)

Top Bottom