Guns International

3rd world country? nope, this is Texas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    I suspect that the majority of problems in Texas come from the other borders, not the southern one. Those DamnYankees come down here and bring their way of life and ruin our culture. For example, no city should have a hockey team if natural bodies of water are not significantly frozen over for extended periods of time each year. Hockey is a Yankee sport. Mint Julips and beer are Southern sports.

i dont see NY and NJ flags waving all over here. I see mexican ones. Granted liberals are full blown locusts and destroy everything they touch, but I dont want to live in Mexico City, or tihuana either. Your culture is being destroyed from all sides.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    i dont see NY and NJ flags waving all over here. I see mexican ones. Granted liberals are full blown locusts and destroy everything they touch, but I dont want to live in Mexico City, or tihuana either. Your culture is being destroyed from all sides.

Classic sqeeze play, or flanking movement. Same result

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I suspect that the majority of problems in Texas come from the other borders, not the southern one. Those DamnYankees come down here and bring their way of life and ruin our culture. For example, no city should have a hockey team if natural bodies of water are not significantly frozen over for extended periods of time each year. Hockey is a Yankee sport. Mint Julips and beer are Southern sports.
    It's not just the Yankees, it's the darn Brits too! Better get rid of Football, we don't want no darn sport that started off as Rugby! and Golf!....invented by Scotsmen!, and spaghetti! and Scotch Whisky! and Canadian Rye Whiskey! and all those flamers eating Greek salads!........

Gunns0902

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Cradle of Liberty, TX

The Greatest Civilizations of all time, were and are not exclusive. They often invited other cultures in, sometimes they even adopted minor qualities of those cultures(I will admit here that there a few cultural qualities I dislike on other than moral grounds). It is very typical of a great culture to have it great and want to show it. Kind of a "Hey, look at how well we do it, maybe you can learn a thing or two and show your people."

I would surmise that most Texans do not share your sentiment....Shipmate

NavyVet1959

Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2014
    Texas, ya'll

Awh, come on... It's not like anyone would be proud of being from NY or NJ and want to fly their flag. Those are things to be ashamed of. Luckily, their rudeness and accent gives them away and we can tell right off the bat where they're from. :)

I've been to Mexico a lot more times than I've been to NY and in my opinion, it's a friendlier place.

Big Jim P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    CenTex
    Awh, come on... It's not like anyone would be proud of being from NY or NJ and want to fly their flag. Those are things to be ashamed of. Luckily, their rudeness and accent gives them away and we can tell right off the bat where they're from. :)

I've been to Mexico a lot more times than I've been to NY and in my opinion, it's a friendlier place.

There is nothing for NYers to be proud of. In fact, there is nothing good I can say about the state.

NavyVet1959

Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2014
    Texas, ya'll
    There is nothing for NYers to be proud of. In fact, there is nothing good I can say about the state.

Well, I've *heard* that there is something that ya'll have called "seasons". I don't necessarily know whether that is a *good* or *bad* thing though. :)

Having become acquainted on a first name basis with snow shovels while stationed at Great Lakes for "A" school, I'm inclined to believe that "seasons" are a *bad* thing.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    they're making a crisis to get this "reform" passed. Why isn't perry sending the guard down there to do what the feds wont?
    One thing's for sure, if Perry did, Holder would sue our state like he did with AZ. when they tried to do what the feds won't. I say we should give every illegal a free bus pass to Washington D.C. and watch what happens when they start cooking cabritos on the White House lawn.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    All these northerners are trying to destroy us so they can rule forever. They don't have to deal with the illegal aliens. We do. Democrats are trying to destroy our republic so they can be in power forever. Keep your rifles clean and your mags loaded.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013

I am a born and raised NYer... i have disowned that state entirely except for the food. I will not step foot in that state unless it was due to the death of a family member or to move them out (they all still live there).

My accent still stands out a bit, and the guys give me crap at work, but i am not the least bit proud of where i can from. If anything, i consider myself a Nevadan. TX is growing on me though. I may even get a TX flag for my plate carrier.

Top Bottom