Texas SOT

3rd world country? nope, this is Texas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    so texas ceded their border security to the feds...now that there is none, is Perry sending the NG/DPS/Rangers down there? Doesn't seem like it....

10365735_10202245553915990_2793937003761660973_n.jpg
    DK Firearms

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Where was that photo taken?

anytime we bring a train into TX, border patrol stops us and inspects the train with dogs...

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Where was that photo taken?

anytime we bring a train into TX, border patrol stops us and inspects the train with dogs...

Rio Grande Crossing.

I am sure the BP is inspecting... and giving them voting registration cards, welfare and food stamps.

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    So Barry and Eric have set up camps for these people and have been lawyering them up,from what I have read ???
    These people deserve special treatment, it's the "GUN NUTS and TEA PARTY" he'd like to send SOB (South Of the Border)

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    they're making a crisis to get this "reform" passed. Why isn't perry sending the guard down there to do what the feds wont?

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Thanks for the link Ang.

Thats crazy. If someone gets hurt on the train, I could see some jack ass attorney trying to hold the train crew responsible for a big payout.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Republicans want cheap labor. Democrats want votes. Neither side wants it stopped.
    Hence the TEA Party is using primaries to to remove GOP candidates who are soft on SENSIBLE immigration reform (Cantor/Brat anyone?) and placing candidates who want to secure the border as a starting point for any negotiations, yet inexplicably just about every time I post something praising or promoting the TEA Party the same bunch of TGT members jump my shit for supporting the TEA Party. Read my thread about Fifth Columnists and tell me you don't agree.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Was the Tea Party what that thread was about? I'm going to have to go reread it again.
    No, that thread was about people undermining the good efforts of those who have America's best interests at heart. If you believe the TEA Party is good for America, as I do then you must question the motives of those seeking to destroy the TEA Party's reputation.

NavyVet1959

Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2014
    Texas, ya'll
    I suspect that the majority of problems in Texas come from the other borders, not the southern one. Those DamnYankees come down here and bring their way of life and ruin our culture. For example, no city should have a hockey team if natural bodies of water are not significantly frozen over for extended periods of time each year. Hockey is a Yankee sport. Mint Julips and beer are Southern sports.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Excellent logic. Best rid ourselves of guns and the powder too. Don't want no Chinese imports up in this joint.

:facepalm:

Top Bottom