• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I have an Eotech on my ar, i love it at 50 yrds but i would like to add a magnifier for shooting longer distance. At 100 yrds i am guessing at the center of paper becouse i can't see the bulleye. On a budget and looking into this one from academy.

academy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_10051_304179_-1?N=6839637

Whats your opinions.
    Capitol Armory ad

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Check out a primary arms for a magnifier and mount, sight mark also makes a budget quick detach flip to side mount that seems to be pretty sturdy but I don't think I would trust their optics. I also have an eotech on my AR it's a 552 and I love it, it's almost like cheating.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    with a little google time i have discovered sightmark magnifiers are actually gen 1 and 2 mako's that were sold to sightmark when mako went to their gen 3 magnifier. So if it happens to be a gen 1 the prism can shake loose under heavy vibration and gen 2 had fogging problems. I'm not sure if an ar 15 is conseidered heavy vibration or if that is reserved to ar 10 and ak platforms. I think i will try one and see what happens. Worst case i will pay 100 bucks for a flip to side mount and a cheap monocular.

Top Bottom