4-year-old boy's wheelchair stolen

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by TxEMTP69, Nov 13, 2009.

1. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    http://www.caller.com/news/2009/nov/12/4-year-old-boys-wheelchair-stolen/

PROVIDENCE, R.I. — A Rhode Island mother is asking for the person who stole her 4-year-old son's wheelchair to return it, no questions asked.
    Latarcia Bonds of Providence tells WPRI-TV that every day she brings the $2,800 wheelchair to the sidewalk in front of the family's home for her son's ride to school. Then she brings down her son, D'Mauri (duh-MAHR'-ee), separately.
    The other day, in the few minutes she left the wheelchair unattended, it disappeared.
    Bonds says D'Mauri can't walk or talk and hasn't been able to go to school since the chair was stolen. She says her insurance won't pay for a new chair.
    She says she has reported the theft to police

2. Hawghauler

Hawghauler Active Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    HiCap1911,

Give the kid back his wheelchair. You can't make a go cart out of it.

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I hope Hell is bigger than Texas.

4. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Yeah they'll need the extra room. :mad0071: What kind of ass hat steals a little kids wheel chair. :hammerhead::hammerhead:

5. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Likely another kind in the area saw it and stole it. It's probably in some bushes or a near by creek and he or they go done playing with it.

6. Shorts

Shorts TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Wow, someone really hasn't heard of karma. That's too bad, it'll hurt.

7. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    If only Karma came back and bit people on the a** sooner and much harder than it does. One thing about America that's sad, and that's you can't leave jack s**t unattended for two miserable seconds without someone stealing it!

8. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

I'd settle for a deity that believed in swift and immediate justice. Oh wait, that would be a dad.

9. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    You said a mouth full there DC.
    Our society has no consequences for deviant behavior.
    Sadly our culture turns out far few fathers and ever less dads and there is a huge difference between a father and a dad!
    Parents are to busy with their own lives to give the kids the guidance, morals and ethics needed to become a good citizen - IMO!

10. Hawghauler

Hawghauler Active Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Have you ever noticed that just about every 3 months you read a horrific story where someone gets a wheelchair or fake leg stolen, or some dying kid's four wheeler is swiped from a garage? Every Christmas there is a toy drive for the poor that gets robbed. Is there a contest going on to see how low you can go? How many points for stealing a dialysis machine? Of course even if you are caught red handed in a theft, mere thievery is not punished anymore. If I were king for a day I would proclaim all who steal from cripples be soaked in gasoline and burned in the center of town. Period. Bet there would not be many repeat offenders. BTW, same punishment for people who steal Christmas trees.