• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    Nope - it's a Series II. I already have that one in a 45, and if I'm gonna get a .40, it's either gonna be high-cap or compact, and that's about the same size as my 45's, so no gain.....

Can't believe ya'll would think ah'd buy a .40....... :)

Gave up on the CDP in .40 cal......just too much money. Bought brand new CDP Ultra II.....in 45 cal.....about 5 hours ago. Damn she's pretty. Started new Thread but can't figure out how to post pics. I'll keep trying.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Bought brand new CDP Ultra II.....in 45 cal.....about 5 hours ago. Damn she's pretty. Started new Thread but can't figure out how to post pics. I'll keep trying.

Ya mean like this one?

CDP.gif

What took ya so long?!??

icon_bricks.gif

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Yeah, she is....I need to take some more current pics this weekend if I git time - Just added the 2 Randall's today, the Clackamas Kimber on Monday - and I've got 2 Series 70 Colts on the way - so the pic file is behind the curve!

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Yeah, she is....I need to take some more current pics this weekend if I git time - Just added the 2 Randall's today, the Clackamas Kimber on Monday - and I've got 2 Series 70 Colts on the way - so the pic file is behind the curve!

Whats this forum supporter crap all of a sudden????? You movin up in the world or what?

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX

Here she is!

Attachments

• P1010036 (800x600).jpg
      P1010036 (800x600).jpg
      48.3 KB · Views: 126

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    ya'll are making me wanna go buy a .45, too many choices and no clue where to start lol...

It's an addiction, that's for sure! Took one of my latest additions to the range yesterday - a Randall LeMay - WHAT a blast! Folks around kept asking what it was. Kinda fun shootin' a gun older'n some of the folks out there!
    LeMay2.gif

Top Bottom