• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Austinpilot69

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 9, 2020
    Austin, TX
    Up for sale is a Bear Creek Arsenal 450 Bushmaster AR-15. I built this rifle when I moved to Texas to go hog hunting with, but I simply haven’t had the opportunity to go and I’m looking to put the funds towards something new. The rifle includes the following:

Bear Creek Arsenal 450 Bushmaster 18” upper with attached muzzle brake, additional 45 cal muzzle brake included as well that I never got to mount.

Vortex Crossfire II 3-12x55 Hog Hunter low light optic w/ illuminated reticle and vortex offset mount, includes vortex defender eye piece

PSA Enhanced Precision Trigger lower with “cushy” stock

Multiple magazines varying from 3-7 rounds capacity
    Weapon mounted green light (hogs allegedly can’t see the color green, or so I was told)

102 rounds of 250gr Hornady Black ammo with the factory box.

$900. Not currently shipping at this time.

I’ve put less than 50 rounds through this rifle and it’s in great condition.

Reloading equipment and components including brass, die set, powder and primers available at a fair price to the buyer. Powder and primers local only.

I would prefer to sell the rifle as is before I remove the optic or sell the reloading components on the side.

450 Bushmaster reloading components including dies, brass and powder available as well
    d81db544346b4d1b57f82b1c7204501c.jpg

3cf4f41098f388ae9ac1231f70515a48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns International

Top Bottom