• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adept

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2020
    Northfield, TX
    thanks for pointing that out, that will be very important
    To reinforce Rotor's comment........... Measure the case length!!!!
    Hornady LeveRevolution brass is shortened to accommodate the longer/tipped bullets and still maintain OAL for feeding. If you plan on getting anywhere near the max loads you will need to stop a bit low due to the reduced case capacity.
    Segregate it and use it, good brass. Just make sure to pull up the correct load and seating depth.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    I'm late too the party, but I have 2 1895s (cb &sbl). I do have the 325ftx and reload with 1680 and imr4198. Haven't done enough testing. Hornady #11 states same case length # 2.040" between the two and coal. Charge weight is less in the 450m. The ftx is tube mag safe, but I would go hard cast and heavy as stated previously! I shoot a lot and have quite a few guns, but I'm not a hunter. All I need is a shotty for quail and I'm happy! From left to right: Barnes 250tsx, barnes 300orig., swift 350a-frame and hornady 325ftx. I make dummy rounds too heck for feeding and cycling (no powder or primer). Lets me know if I can seat them further out. The only reason I have these guns is I won them in a raffle !
    16272818590362706650409795167955.jpg

Top Bottom