4th of July Lonestar range

Major Woody

Sep 12, 2008
The second annual 4 th of July picnic is coming up at Lonestar range. Free BBQ, Rentals [ if you purchase their ammo] and free range time. This would be a good time for a meetup. It will be packed! This would also be a good opportunity to discuss our training plans.

Major Woody

Sep 12, 2008
South of Austin on Hwy 183. South of the toll road 130, and it is on Road 1185 [ left] right across from a convienience store. They will have signs after that.

country_boy

TGT Addict
Feb 7, 2009
Round Rock
Thats a little far for me. I rarely travel into austin as is. Even though I live in round rock, I actually live 2 min. from 1431 close to cedar park and leander.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
Thats a little far for me. I rarely travel into austin as is. Even though I live in round rock, I actually live 2 min. from 1431 close to cedar park and leander.
You can be at the range in about 30 minutes via 130. You can draw from the holster and rapid fire on the handgun ranges.

Big country

TGT Addict
Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Park,TX
I live in Cedar Park and I went up there 3 different times. it is not as bad as it sounds, great range good people working the range. I like it a hell of a lot better than Eagle Peak. O and I'm not going on the 4th any more. :banghead: I messed up and had something that I can't get out of scheduled. But I would recomend the range

Furyataurus

Jun 8, 2008
Helotes,TX
That's a little far for me. I rarely travel into austin as is. Even though I live in round rock, I actually live 2 min. from 1431 close to cedar park and leander.

I have driven over 90 miles ONE WAY to go shoot over there TWICE and I drove to Houston for a meet/shoot. Stop b****ing.

Anyone going to bring Mosins?????

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
I have driven over 90 miles ONE WAY to go shoot over there TWICE and I drove to Houston for a meet/shoot. Stop b****ing.

Anyone going to bring Mosins?????
Thanks.

Top Bottom