• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    The second annual 4 th of July picnic is coming up at Lonestar range. Free BBQ, Rentals [ if you purchase their ammo] and free range time. This would be a good time for a meetup. It will be packed! This would also be a good opportunity to discuss our training plans.
    Texas SOT

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    South of Austin on Hwy 183. South of the toll road 130, and it is on Road 1185 [ left] right across from a convienience store. They will have signs after that.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Thats a little far for me. I rarely travel into austin as is. Even though I live in round rock, I actually live 2 min. from 1431 close to cedar park and leander.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Thats a little far for me. I rarely travel into austin as is. Even though I live in round rock, I actually live 2 min. from 1431 close to cedar park and leander.
    You can be at the range in about 30 minutes via 130. You can draw from the holster and rapid fire on the handgun ranges.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I live in Cedar Park and I went up there 3 different times. it is not as bad as it sounds, great range good people working the range. I like it a hell of a lot better than Eagle Peak. O and I'm not going on the 4th any more. :banghead: I messed up and had something that I can't get out of scheduled. But I would recomend the range

Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    That's a little far for me. I rarely travel into austin as is. Even though I live in round rock, I actually live 2 min. from 1431 close to cedar park and leander.

I have driven over 90 miles ONE WAY to go shoot over there TWICE and I drove to Houston for a meet/shoot. Stop b****ing.

Anyone going to bring Mosins?????

pwrincross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Pflugerville,TX
    What time does the even start? Is it only for adults or is it kids as well? My wife wants to do something for the 4th and she is always complaining about not getting to shoot. We have a 5 year old. I have taken him with me to gun ranges before and had no problem. he loves to wear the shooting glasses and the ear muffs.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    A little far from me as I live in the Woodlands. However, my wife has been wanting to visit Austin since we moved to Texas 2 1/2 yrs ago....might be just the excuse. I'll also actually be home for the 4th this year. The last couple fourths + new years, I've been buying the fireworks for the community and missing out on all the fun. LOL... You can't buy the fun stuff in Commiefornia.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    What time does the even start? Is it only for adults or is it kids as well? My wife wants to do something for the 4th and she is always complaining about not getting to shoot. We have a 5 year old. I have taken him with me to gun ranges before and had no problem. he loves to wear the shooting glasses and the ear muffs.

Kids are fine ,just keep them under your direct control at all times, the event will start at 9:00 am.

Chickenwing

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Central Texas
    Just an update on the 4th as it is drawing closer...
    - The second range is fully covered again
    - Matt is making bench tops for the rifle range to accommodate left handed shooters
    - The S&W M&P Series started coming in (Just one so far)
    - We're waiting on a couple more Glocks but have most of them in
    - New sign by the left turn down the dirt road

We're looking forward to everybody coming out and hope to see you there!

technoronin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    I have driven over 90 miles ONE WAY to go shoot over there TWICE and I drove to Houston for a meet/shoot. Stop b****ing.

Anyone going to bring Mosins?????

I suppose I could bring mine. I also have a PSL-54 that I can bring. Let me see if I get my Benz out of the shop by then, I'm not going to make the drive in my unairconditioned truck.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Me and my lady shall be there... trying out her new Kimber and my new 20 gauge sawed-off... we will also have my maverick out there, our XD9mm, our SP101 and the Colt Mustang... if you hit us up we'd be interested in trying out some new stuff and letting people test drive ours...

riverara

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Not sure if I can make it. If so I would love to try someones XD40 or 45 and hear their thoughts on it as their daily carry firearm.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom