Lynx Defense

5.45X39MM for sale/trade (2 boxes of 20) in Dallas.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xd.40

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    dallas tx
    Up for sale/trade are two (2) boxes of 5.45x39mm. i just got back from the gunshow in mesquite and i accidentally bought these two boxes of 5.45 thinking i was being handed boxes of 5.56. my mistake i should have checked before i left, so my mistake i wudnt mind losing a few bucks on it. i would like to get 40 bucks back (i paid 50for both) or even trade for 2 boxes of 5.56 or a box of .40. i would really like to trade, dont be shy first reasonable offer will take them. also i dont want to separate i would like to get rid of them together. thank you guys.

20130407_154552.jpg
    Lynx Defense

xd.40

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    dallas tx
    can anyone tell me what a"reasonable" price would be? I dont have them listed anywhere else and i would like to get rid of them asap. i understand that i will not get what i paid for them. so if anyone can tell me what a reasonable price would be i would sure apreciate it. thanx again.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Sorry dude, but even if it was legit 5.56mm ammo (which I think Tula only sells .223, btw), that's only $14-$16 worth of ammo.

xd.40

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    dallas tx
    Yea you got hosed and I bet the douche didnt bat an eye when he ripped.you off.

it was a woman. I knew it was over priced and I asked for 5.56 she grabed two boxes from behind the counter I didn't think to even check so I payed n only till I got home I realized that it wasn't 5.56...

xd.40

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    dallas tx
    Sorry dude, but even if it was legit 5.56mmo (which I think Tula only sells .223, btw), that's only $14-$16 worth of ammo.

yeah dude but if it was 5.56 I wudnt b tryin to sell it cause thats what i thought i was getting, which sux :/ .but I guess ill just keep them since noone seams to b interested. they will serve as a reminder to not trust that I am being given the correct boxes. a $50 reminder. lesson learned.

Top Bottom