• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    This was ultimately where I landed as well. I want to build one, but I am just not experienced enough to feel comfortable picking those parts out and I wanted to be sure I had something I could rely on (and at very least call the manufacturer about if I had any issues) before I step into custom builds. I think the M&P-15 is a great starting point to build that experience and start figuring out what I like / don't like.

I reallllly wanted the Colt. But it was also about $400 more than the M&P. Probably shouldn't have been that much more expensive but the damn things are selling like hot cakes right now.
    For the money buy a go and no-go set for headspace safety milspec will have nothing to do with bolt and barrel only the parts themselves! The remark only goes with building it yourself not a factory build.

GMA8877

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2019
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    Finally got to shoot my Sport II AR-15 at indoor range today. Sited in Attibul AR1 Red dot at 25yards. Love this gun! I did decide to clean it last night beforehand . Lotta black crap came out of barrel. 60 rounds no issues. Nice crisp trigger. Very little felt recoil ( I put a tailstock with softer 1” pad- though not sure needed it). It did smoke off whatever oil they coated outside of barrel with
    I am very happy

GMA8877

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2019
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    The Sig P320 Carry came with regular night sights and a Romeo 1 Red Dot you see in my Avatar photo and was an issue right away when I first shot it it turned off and I had to play with the battery lid to get it to come back on and first shot again, same thing. I sent it to them and they could not find a problem and sent it back. Tried again, same thing. I told them they needed to put it on a gun and actually shoot it. They did, failed and they sent me a new one (latest Rev 5). After a month of shooting with night sights I found It was very accurate at up to 15 yards so haven't ever put it on. I was skeptical to try a red dot on my AR-15 but after reading so many reviews on different brand sights I liked what I saw with the Atibal SLR-1 and went for it. Unlike the Red Dots on Pistols of having to look for the dot the Attibal Rifle Red Dot is very easy to find, has nice features, operates well and no issues at the range so I am really happy with it also

Atibal SLR-1

Last edited:
    Top Bottom