• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Which one would you go for? I had a Zastava M90NP that I regretfully sold. Loved the rifle hated the plastic magwell. I'm considering the new M90 or possibly Sam 5 or even a Wasr 3. Don't know about the polish ones at all. I'll tell you what I won't be considering. A fkin PSA. What say thee?
    DK Firearms

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    1678148659094.jpeg

Get the saiga bro.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    You want to sell that lol? I missed the boat on the Saigas. I got the Saiga 12, but no way could I pay what they go for now.
    You know I’m stingy and don’t sell shittt. I went down a horrible rabbit hole with the saiga’s. I bought the 308 first and then the rest of em. They are stooopid expensive now though, so I don’t blame you. The 5.45 and 20 gauge were the most elusive.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I owned several a long time ago…my vote is look on gun broker for a Polish tantal. Yes century is the importer but it’s a Polish gun. A zastava will not be as good.

Yes you can get an arsenal and yes they are gtg as with saiga but they aren’t as refined. The Polish made good stuff.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I owned several a long time ago…my vote is look on gun broker for a Polish tantal. Yes century is the importer but it’s a Polish gun. A zastava will not be as good.

Yes you can get an arsenal and yes they are gtg as with saiga but they aren’t as refined. The Polish made good stuff.
    I'll check em out. Can't do anything with Gunbroker though. I'm banned from there. Got into with a seller over a fraudulent listing several years, their CS stepped in and I let them have it too. No more for me.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Ive owned a saiga and vepr in 556. Both stellar both cost an arm and a leg now. The new M90 looks sweet

Funny you mention PSA, they have wasrs on sale for $699 right now :laughing:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I'll check em out. Can't do anything with Gunbroker though. I'm banned from there. Got into with a seller over a fraudulent listing several years, their CS stepped in and I let them have it too. No more for me.
    Just talk to my fil if you see something. 5.45x39 is still out there.

As for 5.56x45 ain’t nothing wrong with going zastava. They produce metal lined mags.

Or…hand pick a wasr. The metallurgy is gtg has been for a long time. It’s hard to kill a wasr. Previous employer did a post 86 and subjected it to a mg shoot. It took approximately 10k rounds in a weekend. Wood furniture was loose and a trigger axis pin walked out on a shooter so he had to finish the drum lol but it took it like a champ. Zero feed and extraction issues.

Top Bottom