$50 buy back

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Mar 4, 2008
Betcha ATF will be watching.Any word on how many people turned in their guns for food?

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
I've always wanted to set up a table across the street from a gun buy back, to try to get first dibs on anything worthwhile....as least let people know the actual value of what they're about to only get $50 for.

country_boy

TGT Addict
Feb 7, 2009
Round Rock
My neighbor and me joked about this the other day. We'd be across the way with a table offering $75 IN CASH for a firearm. vs. $50 in grocery gift card. I cant believe a gun owner would be so stupid to turn in a gun at that amount. As far as I understand the gun must be operational??

country_boy

TGT Addict
Feb 7, 2009
Round Rock
i know im getting off topic here but, back last year when the politicians and the auto dealers wanted to get rid the older cars in this state, people turned in some really old junk vehicles sitting on blocks etc, i wonder if it has something to do with this plan to be operational??

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
IMO, anyone that gives into the BS of the gun buy back shouldn't be allowed to own a firearm in the first place.

"Gun buy-back". Look at that term. How can the cops or whoever run these things call them a "buy-back" when they never owned the gun they are buying back to begin with? It is just a sugar coated term for 'Gun Surrender with a reward for being good sheeple'. These programs are designed for one thing, disarm the law abiding legal gun owners by making them think it is for the good of society. By participating in one, a person is literally giving up his right to own, keep and bear arms!

Top Bottom