• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Before my McMillan .50 found its home in a safe I took it up to Palestine to show it off to my buddy. It was a rainy ass weekend but cold. A friend of his came by & suggested we hit a friend of his with a private range set up.

By the time we showed up several others were there wanting to check it out. This was when Barrett was just starting out & the Puaza P50 had been in Robocop. (I met Pauza a few years earlier & knew I wanted a .50.)

They guys range had a small building with a bench inside out of the rain. My gun barely sat on his bench using its bipod. The bench top was covered in loose sand from a leaky bag or 2. First shot went to my buddy as I have always looked at him @ my Texas Father. On set one off the muzzle brake sent the loose sand fling, as if standing on a runway with a plane taking off. Next shot loosened insulation, following sot more insulation the some tiny moths. Never seen so many grown men grinning like that over missing the target. The scope & gun were brand new.

Another friend of mine has a grandson into long range. When he seen a picture of it his comment was about the scope. The gun has been a safe queen long then the boy been alive.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Definitely the funnest guns to shoot.

I went with an Armalite and have had no regrets. Well, except that I’ve yet to find a suitable varmint bullet. Phone calls to Lehigh were pretty funny though while looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Lol. That big honking muzzle brake is very effective... at making everything fly off the table.

First time I shot mine it was resting on a slightly torn open sandbag. It went flying everywhere, all up in the scope, up my nose, and in people's faces.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Lol. That big honking muzzle brake is very effective... at making everything fly off the table.

First time I shot mine it was resting on a slightly torn open sandbag. It went flying everywhere, all up in the scope, up my nose, and in people's faces.

the shockwave off of that bitch can be felt from 30 feet away.

Top Bottom