.50BMG rifle goes Glocknade

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
Apr 13, 2018
Texas
Hmmm how did I know who created that other thread just by reading the title?

Renegade

SuperOwner
Mar 5, 2008
Texas
That is the dumbest breech design I have ever seen. I would not put my head behind if it was a 22.

I wonder what max pressure he tested it at? Or if he tested it at all. I guess we will find out in discovery. :-)

andre3k

TGT Supporter
Aug 8, 2008
Houston
That is the dumbest breech design I have ever seen. I would not put my head behind if it was a 22.

I wonder what max pressure he tested it at? Or if he tested it at all. I guess we will find out in discovery. :-)
Supposedly 80k PSI according to the manufacturer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
Mar 5, 2008
Texas
Lots of field artillery has used that design, minus half the threads. There's nothing wrong with the design concept though I freely admit that I know nothing about the quality of this particular implementation.
AFAIK, nobody sticks their face 3 inches from the back of the breech of an artillery piece for good reason.

The other failure in the design is there are only two little ears to take the full recoil of the round. Had those been full length with crossbar, this likely would not have happened. there also seems to be a simple pushpin to hold upper and lower together.

Big Green

Wife, kids, ARs, Glocks and Jeeps. What a life!
Mar 5, 2018
College Station
I finally got around to watching the video tonight, it’s insane. I agree with him, it’s only God’s grace he’s still alive. I don’t buy many t-shirts but I’m probably going to order the stick a thumb in it shirt.

Reactions: gll

mad88minute

Well-Known
Oct 13, 2017
Houston
I finally got around to watching the video tonight, it’s insane. I agree with him, it’s only God’s grace he’s still alive. I don’t buy many t-shirts but I’m probably going to order the stick a thumb in it shirt.
I ordered the "stick a thumb in it" shirt and the "nobody likes eggplant" shirt.

Wanted to help him out and
I have a coworker that alway uses an eggplant emoji in a work group text when referring to his junk. He refers to his junk often.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts