Texas SOT

$59.95 Lower Receiver! Looks like a deal!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    A lower is a lower is a lower. The upper is where all the action is happening anyway. :p

Really good deal. Watch RGuns, since I think I've seen them go as low as $55 there.

As for the finish, who cares? That's what Krylon, Alumahyde II and Duracoat were invented for.

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    I read some stuff on them and they are made by/with the Aero Precision lowers. Everything has been good as far as tolerances and fit and finish except for someone saying the anodizing seemed light on his. What ever that means, he still said he used it, so it didn't piss him off that much. We will see sometime next week how they are.

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    The deals end up being kind of meh for me. It's $59.99 plus shipping, and nobody in my city will FFL for less than $25.

So once it's all said and done, i'm like $50 or so away from just getting a CMMG bargain bin/Delton/Doublestar

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    I know of a couple in San Antonio that will do FFL transfers for $15-20. With shipping and FFL I will have about $78 in each one. The price at the gun shows are still high compared to online prices, so the $50 I saved per lower will be spent better somewhere else. I haven't seen any very good deals at the monthly Saxet show on lowers since 2007.

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Lock & Load on Potranco will do $20 transfers and there is an individual FFL holder, that I use, that does $15 transfers. I don't want to post his personal information on here, but if you PM I will give you the contact information.

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Pick up my Lowers today. They look pretty good. Got a Spikes Tactical Mid Length Upper en route so I will find out about the fit soon enough.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    awesome!
    i am going tohave to pick up a few of these come apyday (if there are any left dern it!)

Top Bottom