• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LEP

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 7, 2015
    El Paso
    Finishing up a 6.5 CM build with an Odin Works 22" match barrel (1:8) & was hoping someone had some pet loads I could use as starter recipes to tune it up.
    Texas SOT

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Each rifles pet load is different than yours. Best way to find yours is to at the lowest level load in your manual and work up. I personally would never for any reason use someone else's creation unless it matched one in one of my books. ImO

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Each rifles pet load is different than yours. Best way to find yours is to at the lowest level load in your manual and work up. I personally would never for any reason use someone else's creation unless it matched one in one of my books. ImO
    This. My pet load for 6.5 Creedmoor might not even fit in someone else's gun because of how far the bullet is seated out, and could even be dangerous. It's tailored to a specific gun, and is loaded a bit past what the book says is max because that's where the accuracy node was.

Hornady 140gr HPBT bullets, Lapua small rifle primer brass, and IMR 4350 are all good to go for the Creed. You'll have to figure out the rest for your specific gun.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom