• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    just ordered a Trijicon RDS - 6.5moa adjustable from MidwayUSA - will have One Source Tactical do the slide milling, suppressor sights install and sight mounting on my NIB-sitting-in-the-safe Glock 19's slide (OST didn't have one in stock else I'd of bought the sight from them)

previously had the same sight/work done to the slide of my Wife's Glock 34 - really really like it hence the G19

will post pics when fini ;)
    Venture Surplus ad

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    both 6.5 - gotta say I'm really likin' it - I originally ordered a 3.25 for the G34, but was talked into changing to the 6.5 by a fellow who instructs for Suarez Intnl (he's here, near Houston somewhere) - and I'm glad I changed to the 6.5

"it", by the way, arrived in today's mail so I'll be off to Fed Ex tomorrow morning, sending the slide and the sight to OST

funny add : I told my Wife that I'd trade my NIB g19 for her g19, which is about 1 1/2 yrs old, and mount the sight on the older pistol - she said "naw, that's OK, mine is "broken in" to where I like it....." - Women, gotta love 'em :laughing:

JACK : if I remember correctly you're partial to the 3.25, and that's great, but for me I've found that for how I shoot the 6.5 is just about perfect

Last edited:
    Top Bottom