• ...and so much more!
  • single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    Thanks.
    I had to type almost the entire title before Duck duck go found it.
    The Wapo article had less info than posted here.
    The only other source listed was yahoo news. Yuck.
    Military Camp

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I believe that a lot of cartels in Mexico and INSIDE the USA are TIED INTO many Antifa and BLM people.

I bet that all of the stolen ammunition has already been distributed to various gangs.

Some of them may sell it or some of them may keep it.

Soros and his ILK are tied into many ANTI American groups aka gangs and he has a HUGE INFLUENCE in ANTI RKBA - anti gun groups too.

Nothing would shock me when it comes to his dirty hands tied into so many BAD THINGS.

I am not saying that he had ties to THIS exact crime but when it came to his funding and MORE with the riots and destruction of private and public property in the USA in the last few years, well, follow the money and connect the dots!

Cate

Kokopelli

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2013
    I believe that a lot of cartels in Mexico and INSIDE the USA are TIED INTO many Antifa and BLM people.

I bet that all of the stolen ammunition has already been distributed to various gangs.

Soros and his ILK are tied into many ANTI American groups aka gangs and he has a HUGE INFLUENCE in ANTI RKBA - anti gun groups too.

Nothing would shock me when it comes to his dirty hands tied into so many BAD THINGS.

I am not saying that he had ties to THIS exact crime but when it came to his funding and MORE with the riots and destruction of private and public property in the USA in the last few years, well, follow the money and connect the dots!

Cate
    What!? LMAO!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    okay.jpeg

AS2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Houston, Texas

Cate
    That ammo always has a funny smell after fired, anyone else notice?

Top Bottom