6 weeks nothing, it's here!!!!!!!!!!!

Big country

TGT Addict
Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Park,TX
Well so long freedom, fishing trips, hunting trips and the occasional beer drinking trip. I have a little less than 8 days until my wedding. I am going crazy dealing with all the planing bull dookie that is PLANING the damn thing. :banghead: O yeah I'm learning about thins like dresses and how every one has to stand in order for things to look right and who is taller than who and this is the wrong red (and the four colors are really different if you put them side by side) I'm going nuts!!!!!!!!! But I can't wait!
To get the wedding over and done with.

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
After being engaged to each other three times over a five year period, my wife an I said screw it, went off to San Antonio, stayed in a bed and breakfast. We got married in the garden at the B&B with my little sister taking pictures. Total cost about $450, and no BS to deal with.... wouldnt trade it for the fanciest most cindy-relly wedding ....

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
Your new vocabulary will soon start to kick in.
Learn these phrases well - Yes my dear, You are correct my dear, Sorry my dear, Yes, you are right, it was my fault. No dear, I will never do that again, Yes I still love your mother, I'm sorry I forgot that our money is yours - LOL!!!!

XD.

Dec 2, 2008
Winnsboro
Your new vocabulary will soon start to kick in.
Learn these phrases well - Yes my dear, You are correct my dear, Sorry my dear, Yes, you are right, it was my fault. No dear, I will never do that again, Yes I still love your mother, I'm sorry I forgot that our money is yours - LOL!!!!

Sad thing is its true lmao

Texas42

TGT Addict
Nov 21, 2008
Texas
crap. . . . my days are numbered too, though I have a little more time.

Lucky my fiancee isn't in to fancy fixings, but our "not too small, not too large" wedding is still going to cost several thousand for the reception, a grand for the church (hopefully that should go down), a few hundred for stuff to wear, and I don't want to know about the flowers (have you ever looked at a wedding book of flowers? It makes the Nosler bullet chart look simple).

All the time I'm thinking, I could get all my textbooks, finish my AR, and buy enough reloading stuff to last a . . . . while.

Maybe if our family wasn't so big, or so many people wanted to come. . . . . .

good luck. I'll be you in a few months.

Top Bottom