• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    That's exactly what the Brides To Be say. Don't think you're the only one with that thought!

You can act like its a death sentence or you can take it in stride and enjoy your life. Do your part, she'll do hers. If its right, it'll go.

Very true Shorts!
    Guns International

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Don't worry, we'll "kidnap" you some day and take you fishing and drinking.

"Hey, why are you always kidnapped so much? It's always the same white van that takes you. You always say it was terrifying but you smell like Coors Light and bass"

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Big C., Congradulations, and good luck. Looking back on 18+ years, it went by fast. I think we are just now learning to accept the other for who they are....and getting along better. MG

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    here is my wedding... my grandmothers house, and my wife with child number 4 in the oven (5 months along) this is my grandmothers old house, and the pastor was a friend of the family...

total cost, 35 bucks including the cake and finger foods...LOL

weddingday006.jpg

What, you couldn't go FULL camo?

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Well this is my last day at work until the 6th. I'll be off tomorrow setting up the church for the wedding and the rehearsal diner. I'll be writing updates to my sites "post orders" pretty much all day long. I'm training the covering guard for half the day. I'm getting married in 2 days! I'm starting to feel it now. A little!

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Well this is my last day at work until the 6th. I'll be off tomorrow setting up the church for the wedding and the rehearsal diner. I'll be writing updates to my sites "post orders" pretty much all day long. I'm training the covering guard for half the day. I'm getting married in 2 days! I'm starting to feel it now. A little!

You're bring back memories, and I'm getting nervous just thinking about those Pre nuptial days.... :eek:

Top Bottom