• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Well so long freedom, fishing trips, hunting trips and the occasional beer drinking trip. I have a little less than 8 days until my wedding. I am going crazy dealing with all the planing bull dookie that is PLANING the damn thing. :banghead: O yeah I'm learning about thins like dresses and how every one has to stand in order for things to look right and who is taller than who and this is the wrong red (and the four colors are really different if you put them side by side) I'm going nuts!!!!!!!!! But I can't wait!
    To get the wedding over and done with.
    Gun Zone Deals

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    After being engaged to each other three times over a five year period, my wife an I said screw it, went off to San Antonio, stayed in a bed and breakfast. We got married in the garden at the B&B with my little sister taking pictures. Total cost about $450, and no BS to deal with.... wouldnt trade it for the fanciest most cindy-relly wedding ....

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Your new vocabulary will soon start to kick in.
    Learn these phrases well - Yes my dear, You are correct my dear, Sorry my dear, Yes, you are right, it was my fault. No dear, I will never do that again, Yes I still love your mother, I'm sorry I forgot that our money is yours - LOL!!!!

XD.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Winnsboro
    Your new vocabulary will soon start to kick in.
    Learn these phrases well - Yes my dear, You are correct my dear, Sorry my dear, Yes, you are right, it was my fault. No dear, I will never do that again, Yes I still love your mother, I'm sorry I forgot that our money is yours - LOL!!!!

Sad thing is its true lmao

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    crap. . . . my days are numbered too, though I have a little more time.

Lucky my fiancee isn't in to fancy fixings, but our "not too small, not too large" wedding is still going to cost several thousand for the reception, a grand for the church (hopefully that should go down), a few hundred for stuff to wear, and I don't want to know about the flowers (have you ever looked at a wedding book of flowers? It makes the Nosler bullet chart look simple).

All the time I'm thinking, I could get all my textbooks, finish my AR, and buy enough reloading stuff to last a . . . . while.

Maybe if our family wasn't so big, or so many people wanted to come. . . . . .

good luck. I'll be you in a few months.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Also the repeat the mantra "What's mine is yours and what's yours is yours". It will save her some time training you...LOL

thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    Quick, get a pre-nup

If I ever go through that again mine will say.

"For every pair of shoes after the fifth pair, or for every purse, over the fifth you purchase I get to purchase a firearm of my choosing."

"If in the event of a divorce I get the guns you get the kinck knacks"

Also keep a bottle of asprin in the night stand.
    Offer her one when you want some. She will say "I don't have a headache" you then say "good, one less excuse".

--Could be why I am divorced...

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    This is the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be a married man on saturday. I'm excited! Excited that all this damn planning will be over. O and that I will be married.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Oh the wedding dirge, I mean march will be payed once more for a man marking that fatal-fateful, whats the word??? - Oh festive occasion.
    Good luck Big C!!!!
    I'll have a toast and belch in you honor this weekend.;)

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    This is the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be a married man on saturday. I'm excited! Excited that all this damn planning will be over. O and that I will be married.

That's exactly what the Brides To Be say. Don't think you're the only one with that thought!

Come The Day the entire thing can go haywire and you and she won't care. There's nothing that can be done at that point to "make it go perfect". It won't. Best thing is to laugh and say "Oh well" because that night it won't matter. The next day it won't matter. Years from now it won't matter. Rather it will be a funny "can you belive that..." moment that you'll chalk up to good memories.

I didn't give two bits what went wrong the day of the wedding. My hair was done, my dress was fitting, my friends and family were there as was the guy I loved. It was a good day.

Best Wishes.

You can act like its a death sentence or you can take it in stride and enjoy your life. Do your part, she'll do hers. If its right, it'll go.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom