• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I have been married 17 years. The best advice I can give you is to NEVER worry or complain about the type of wife your bride is being. You need to ALWAYS work to be the BEST husband you can be. Ask yourself if you would want to live with you, and ask it often.

Best wishes for a long, happy and successful marriage.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I won't wish you luck with your marriage as it won't make a difference. By now all that is left to be said is you poor bastage. I'M KIDDING!:p At this point I can only wish you a long and happy marriage and offer a little advice about not letting the next few weeks stress either of you out. Whatever comes up will be able to be handled and the two of you will be fine. I wish you all the happiness I've found in my marriage.

Oh yeah, and before you decide to have kids, make sure you practice a lot ahead of time to make sure you know what you're doing.;)

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Always er on the side of cation!
    Thanks for the support guys I appreciate it. We lived together for over a year now so I pretty much know what to expect. Thanks to txinvestigator for the idea of thinking about if I would want to live with me, that is something I had never thought of before. Hey juwaba98 what is it that I'm suppose to practice having a baby around or................ well, never mind.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    There's nothing about being single to miss...now you'll get to spend every day with your best friend. But behave...don't give her a reason to leave 'cause now she'll have the right to 1/2 your stuff....hmmm...nice guns...lmao...hahaha

Byaah_19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    DFW
    I have been marrieda week and a half and to be honest nothing has changed. We still live together, sleep in the same bed and love each other just as much. The most pressure is planning for the wedding, and actually saying I DO. After I DO its smoothsailing from there. You may get into little pointless fights leadind up to the wedding, but thats just because both of you are under so much pressure. All I can say is good luck and congrats.

Top Bottom