• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Blayglock

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 26, 2013
    San Antonio, TX
    For sale is a lightly used and lightly carried S&W M&P 340 357 mag j frame. Wife's carry gun. Has about 300 rounds of ball, 30 rounds of Speer Gold Dot Short Barrel + and 1 cylinder of .357 mag through it. Gun comes with crimson trace grips, pocket holster, and approximately 200 rounds of Speer Gold Dot Short Barrel .38, and 100 rounds of .38 plinking ammo. Price is FTF in San Antonio or if you are willing to pay for shipping I will ship the gun through my FFL. No ammo shipment.

1UYWotC.jpg

jY5seXT.jpg
    DK Firearms

CrankyBuddha

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2013
    Houston, TX
    For sale is a lightly used and lightly carried S&W M&P 340 357 mag j frame. Wife's carry gun. Has about 300 rounds of ball, 30 rounds of Speer Gold Dot Short Barrel + and 1 cylinder of .357 mag through it. Gun comes with crimson trace grips, pocket holster, and approximately 200 rounds of Speer Gold Dot Short Barrel .38, and 100 rounds of .38 plinking ammo. Price is FTF in San Antonio or if you are willing to pay for shipping I will ship the gun through my FFL. No ammo shipment.

1UYWotC.jpg

jY5seXT.jpg

Is this the model with the titanium cylinder of the one with the steel cylinder?

I am interested but would like to do the transfer at an FFL in your area. I'll pay the fee as long as it is reasonable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PRE-K

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Tomball
    Is this the model with the titanium cylinder of the one with the steel cylinder?

FWIW, this has been my carry piece, too, and I prefer the slightly heavier steel cylinder because I already have issues with jumping crimp... it could only be worse w/ the TI cylinder!

But great piece... really like the big/bright XS front.

CrankyBuddha

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2013
    Houston, TX
    FWIW, this has been my carry piece, too, and I prefer the slightly heavier steel cylinder because I already have issues with jumping crimp... it could only be worse w/ the TI cylinder!

But great piece... really like the big/bright XS front.

Actually, I was hoping it would be the steel cylinder. :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom