• ...and so much more!
  • Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    killed in a south texas ranch near Benavides Texas..... approx. 6ft

CCHunter gets the credit with the kill..... used his S&W .40 (1 shot)

snake pic.jpg

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    What's the plan for the skin?

2 sets of luggage, a hat, a steering wheel cover, 4 purses and 5 pairs of boots maybe?....yeesh, a rattler that size and i'da had two movements. a bowel movement and a physical movement. shit and run!!

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    That is a big snake! I would not hold it. They scare me. Good eating tho. And a damn fine shot to hit it with a .40. I would have to use a shot gun so I could hit while run in the other direction.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    That is a big snake! I would not hold it. They scare me. Good eating tho. And a damn fine shot to hit it with a .40. I would have to use a shot gun so I could hit while run in the other direction.

even thou the snake's head was shot off..... the snake was still moving 20min. after it was killed..... it kinda freaked me out when i picked it up for the first time, as it started to slither and move......

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    even thou the snake's head was shot off..... the snake was still moving 20min. after it was killed..... it kinda freaked me out when i picked it up for the first time, as it started to slither and move......

Yeah, wierds me out when they wrap around your wrist ....ewrewetwewew

If the head is there, I ain't touching it. My luck I'll get bit from the dead snake because I managed to get around the live one!

CC Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Corpus
    I'm here, just been in the dog house u know. we just don't get are dues at home with the wifes. I did with i had to do to be top dog son-in-law HA HA. I just got lucky to get it with one shoot, as Chupacabra Hunter says I wish we would have keep the skin, I at least keep the rattler. it just got late on us, but as Chupacabra Hunter says it just fun to get the time to spend time at the ranch after a long week at work. and shoot are guns. We just need to do a late night hog hunt.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas

I know what you mean by weird. I was doing a necropsy (animal autopsy) on a pig. I had to cut it into chunks to be disposed of and the muscles would twitch as you were cutting them. Freaky as hell, seeing that the animal was very dead. muscle fibers are very resistant to anoxia. Something like 30 minutes or longer. Heck, the GI system still goes through peristasis for a while too.

Kind of cool, but really creapy.

longtooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Lufkin, Texas
    Good lookin crawler. My biggest is 5'1". Got him sunnin on an oil top rd in November. That was right at 40 yrs ago so no digital camera. Shoot we were young & getting started then & did not have a camera at all.

Top Bottom