• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    Good for you for putting yourself out there. I realize that short video probably encompassed about an hour or more of shooting and even more time editing.

Some thoughts:
    There are tons of videos of guys just shooting, heck I have several myself. Be different.

It can be rough and take more time than shooting but tell the viewer what you think. What do you like? What don't you like? Are you planning on adding something?

Finally watch some other YouTube videos to get an idea of what is out there. Range Time with Cory and Erika is a great one as well as Hickok45.

Again good job for putting yourself out there. Keep it up and who knows what could happen

SMELLNROSES

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2013
    I do not recognize borders.
    Thanks!

Thanks for those comments, very helpful and constructive. Glad you liked my video overall. I have been thinking about some of the points you mentioned and I hope my future videos will be much better. Stay tuned!

Good for you for putting yourself out there. I realize that short video probably encompassed about an hour or more of shooting and even more time editing.

Some thoughts:
    There are tons of videos of guys just shooting, heck I have several myself. Be different.

It can be rough and take more time than shooting but tell the viewer what you think. What do you like? What don't you like? Are you planning on adding something?

Finally watch some other YouTube videos to get an idea of what is out there. Range Time with Cory and Erika is a great one as well as Hickok45.

Again good job for putting yourself out there. Keep it up and who knows what could happen

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    No offense, but I don't understand the purpose of the video at all. You're walking in the woods in what I guess is supposed to be some sort of "tactical exercise" yet you are continually out in wide open areas with no protective cover, firing from positions and stances that don't seem to make much sense, and firing aimlessly (pun intended) at imaginary targets. To me, it just seems like a video trying to make you look like something you're not...wanna-be operator....unless you really are former military/contractor/etc, with credentials and real life war experience.

SMELLNROSES

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2013
    I do not recognize borders.
    No the video was not intended to be a "tactical exercise"...clearly it is not, nor was it intended to be a "review" of the gun or its accuracy. I appreciate you taking the time to watch the video and I appreciate your comments, they will be taken into consideration in planning any future video. This video was recorded as part of an advertisement for a company that sells this AK in the United States, and I later strung some clips together for this video. I am sorry if the intention was not clear. Thanks again for watching and commenting. P.S. I am a veteran of the drug war, I spent six years working under cover in Colombia....

No offense, but I don't understand the purpose of the video at all. You're walking in the woods in what I guess is supposed to be some sort of "tactical exercise" yet you are continually out in wide open areas with no protective cover, firing from positions and stances that don't seem to make much sense, and firing aimlessly (pun intended) at imaginary targets. To me, it just seems like a video trying to make you look like something you're not...wanna-be operator....unless you really are former military/contractor/etc, with credentials and real life war experience.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    It's common practice and there's nothing wrong with doing so...

1003563_681397188559230_2143264520_n.jpg

419489_573719532642794_2028509648_n.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom