• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    I'm just throwing this out and not trying to be difficult, but I take any poll with a grain of salt. For example, if you stand outside a Greenwich Village gay bar in New York City and ask the people leaving what they think of George Bush you're going to pretty much get a 99.9% "I hate his guts" rating. Pollsters virtually never specify when, where, how, and to whom they issued their questions. Polls are skewed by the pollster to reflect whatever their agenda is. Just some ....

Most of us would NOT stand outside a NYC gay bar. Have to take your word for it.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I'd vote for an inexperienced candidate with solid conservative values over an experienced liberal weasel any day. Today we have an inexperienced liberal weasel. How bad could Palin be in comparison?

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    The Communist News Network is always going to take it's polls where it can get the results that they want. SP is a great candidate but I don't think she is ready for the POTUS position yet. I would have rather voted for her this last time around than Mccain or B-Rock the king of duh's. But the on libtard that made the comment on that story about "let her run again because it would be an easy defeat and that would mean 4 more years of Obama". would be very right she hasn't been around the spot light long enough to get her credibility up around the board or fine tune her public speaking. I think she is a hell of a lot more qualified than the King of DUH's, and those other 7 states that no one has ever heard of but their king. B-Rock is the start of armageddon. Or at least for this country. But if this country falls so does the world. Long live Texas!

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I'd vote for an inexperienced candidate with solid conservative values over an experienced liberal weasel any day. Today we have an inexperienced liberal weasel. How bad could Palin be in comparison?

I'll agree with that completely. Compared to Obama who had no executive experience, Palin is much more qualified than our tyrant in chief to be President.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I'll agree with that completely. Compared to Obama who had no executive experience, Palin is much more qualified than our tyrant in chief to be President.

You got that straight! I like Palin! I think she's qualified and not because she's cute either. That's just lagnape chere! ;)

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    When I see some of these polls I think of this saying. 65% of people who quote statistics make them up.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    She isn't qualified, by a long stretch.

As far as the show ID to vote ... I had to show my ID and my voter registration to vote in the last election.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Backing up the truck a second and to clarify my position, I don't think Palin is qualified to be President, just that she's more qualified than Obama. What the hell did he ever run in an executive manner other than "community organizing," and even those two years are dubious at best.

An example of what Dear Leader will expect from us peons a couple years from now....

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Palin is not qualified? Then I guess Ronald Reagan wasn't qualified either, just being a governor. Bill Clinton was a governor of a small state. Jimmy Carter, a governor.

Heck, George W. Bush only held one elected position in his whole life. He had lost an election earlier in his career. Sarah Palin has more executive experience than he had.

One more tidbit about Palin. He has been SUCCESSFUL in every position she has held.

She will sell out any appearance she makes, just to mention her name, and the liberal networks do it every day, insures a ratings boost.

I can't think of a Repug who even comes CLOSE to her in popularity, experience, and most of all, a TRUE Conservative.

Gonna be a simple vote for me to make.

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    I like Palin a lot. Why? From listening to her she has the one thing that seems to be missing from career politicians.............common sense. The fact that she hasn't spent her entire adult life in politics makes her qualified in my book. She knows what it is like to work for a living. In short she represents things that I am for, personal responsibility, fiscally conservative, socially conservative, in favor of a smaller government, took on corruption in her own party.........and won. Walked away from a political position. How many other politicians would voluntarily do this without a scandal on their heels?
    Craig

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I like Palin a lot. Why? From listening to her she has the one thing that seems to be missing from career politicians.............common sense. The fact that she hasn't spent her entire adult life in politics makes her qualified in my book. She knows what it is like to work for a living. In short she represents things that I am for, personal responsibility, fiscally conservative, socially conservative, in favor of a smaller government, took on corruption in her own party.........and won. Walked away from a political position. How many other politicians would voluntarily do this without a scandal on their heels?
    Craig

True story! Thanks Craig!

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I think Palins a sweetheart, smart, articulate, experienced in Government, honest, and truthful. I am a male chauvinist pig and had rather have a male President but
    if its her against the puke people elected in '08 I'll vote for her !!!! I sort of thought Huckabee ought to have beat McCain in the primaries.....

Call me a racist, bigot, whatever but I have never referred to that imposter in the White house as President and I never will, it has noting to do with the "n" word but
    my hatred of an enemy to the American Republic !!!

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    It would be nice to have a male as capable and legitimate as Sarah- I just haven't seen him yet. And even at that, I would want her as V.P.

Top Bottom