• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Overall, I'm giving her a B, C-, D+ (dingbat) for her 3 nights. She needs to step up her game, quit the cutesy crap, and learn who David Brooks is ... it's not "Dude".

I will not watch her on Greta tonight.
    Capitol Armory ad

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Overall, I'm giving her a B, C-, D+ (dingbat) for her 3 nights. She needs to step up her game, quit the cutesy crap, and learn who David Brooks is ... it's not "Dude".

I will not watch her on Greta tonight.

A slight aside, but I wish everyone throughout America would give "dude" a rest...please....

And Greta? I've got to go take a Greta...I'll be back in a few minutes....

ldcarson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    What???

71% of Libtards maybe...She's more qualified that the current occupant. In anycase last time I checked ANY AMERICAN over the age of 39 is Qualified as long as they meet the minimum requiremetns as layed down by law.

Sometimes we get ourselves so wrapped around "Qualifications" and we have been programmed to think that only certain people with certain backgrounds can do the job. i call BS, if we rely on certain qualifications like governmetn work or being a member of congress...well look where we are today because of all that experience If anything what we really need now is someone with good common sense and a keep it simple stupid attitude. That starts by removing "lawyers" from that list of qualifications...Personally I think anyone who is in congress should not be allowed to run for the whitehouse since thy have caused so much damage to our country.

Thats my

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    71% of Libtards maybe...She's more qualified that the current occupant. In anycase last time I checked ANY AMERICAN over the age of 39 is Qualified as long as they meet the minimum requiremetns as layed down by law.

Sometimes we get ourselves so wrapped around "Qualifications" and we have been programmed to think that only certain people with certain backgrounds can do the job. i call BS, if we rely on certain qualifications like governmetn work or being a member of congress...well look where we are today because of all that experience If anything what we really need now is someone with good common sense and a keep it simple stupid attitude. That starts by removing "lawyers" from that list of qualifications...Personally I think anyone who is in congress should not be allowed to run for the whitehouse since thy have caused so much damage to our country.

Thats my

Absolutely! Can't say much more than that. I'd vote for Palin in a heartbeat.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication

I'll subscribe to most of that. But speaking of lawyers, that's where this country is totally screwed. Most legislators are lawyers, and with the lawyers in charge and writing/passing new laws, how can there ever be hope for legal or political reform in this country? I consider that this country is committing suicide socially, politically, and economically, and I named it years ago Suicide By Lawyer. And that's no joke.

Top Bottom