• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    I have 360 rounds of Romanian Mauser cartridges I would like to sell or trade manufactured in 1972 (head stamp 22/72). I have nothing that uses this and picked up in a trade.
    I have no real idea as to value of this so I expect anyone who is interested to treat me fairly.
    It is as follows 15 unopened boxes of 20 each, 8 stripper clips with 5 each and 1 opened box that I used to determine info for the closed boxes. This should be steel core it is steel cased, I did not test the bullets for steel core.

I will trade for 9mm, 357/38 special, 38 super, 45 acp, 44 mag, 45-70, 308, 22 Hornet, 10 mm, 556 X 45, 45 Colt or cash. I am in Colorado County, Texas and I make frequent work related trips to the San Antonio, Austin and Houston areas, at least once a month.

Since I do not know a dollar value, make a reasonable offer.
    Hurley's Gold

c.tiberius

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    I have 360 rounds of Romanian Mauser cartridges I would like to sell or trade manufactured in 1972 (head stamp 22/72). I have nothing that uses this and picked up in a trade.
    I have no real idea as to value of this so I expect anyone who is interested to treat me fairly.
    It is as follows 15 unopened boxes of 20 each, 8 stripper clips with 5 each and 1 opened box that I used to determine info for the closed boxes. This should be steel core it is steel cased, I did not test the bullets for steel core.

I will trade for 9mm, 357/38 special, 38 super, 45 acp, 44 mag, 45-70, 308, 22 Hornet, 10 mm, 556 X 45, 45 Colt or cash. I am in Colorado County, Texas and I make frequent work related trips to the San Antonio, Austin and Houston areas, at least once a month.

Since I do not know a dollar value, make a reasonable offer.

Interested... how many of 9mm would you trade it for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom